League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

So the 5 or 6 Shez wants could all be from Bury?

I asked about Tutte, Clark wants him gone but he's injured, was no mention of any names of what clubs are interested but there are one or two.

1 hour ago, bozman said:

Thompson is a real strange one. Southend wanted to keep him, had several other offers and Bury's was suppossed to  have been financially very attractive. He hasn't suddenly turned in to a bad player so to ship him out so soon, he must have had a fall out with Clarke.

Or maybe it indicates that the buckets will be our sooner rather than later...

1 hour ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Lee Clark losing it, he says there could be as many as 11 ins/outs by tomorrow evening... He's already used 26 different players in the first 4 league games...

My Bury source says the players love in for him that was there when he first arrived is rapidly turning sour...

Clark has previous for that...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36619171

13 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Not strictly activity,but god forbid I open a new thread. Shewsbury top of the league!  Have they signed well? What's changed ?

Not long to wait to find out, we play them next Saturday.

• 1 month later...

Blackpool fans happy that the Oystons have been ordered to pay Belekon £32m for his shares in BFC and equal share of ownership.

A previous order was for £10m apparently.

Obviously it is uncertain what happens next, but it looks like they would not be able to afford oit so admin, or vindictive response by Oystons.

1 hour ago, singe said:

Blackpool fans happy that the Oystons have been ordered to pay Belekon £32m for his shares in BFC and equal share of ownership.

A previous order was for £10m apparently.

Obviously it is uncertain what happens next, but it looks like they would not be able to afford oit so admin, or vindictive response by Oystons.

Careful what you say :chubb:

1 hour ago, singe said:

Well, a judge ruled they asset stripped so some supporters are calling for them to counter sue for their reputation  but if course it would be  a big risk. 

I know all the fans celerating but I worry for Blackpool now. I know the Oystons are suppossed to repay Belokon from personal funds but I doubt they have £31m lying around in cash. As owners of the football club, and based on past behaviour, you can easily see how they might initiate  a fire sale to raise funds and run the club in to the ground out of spite. They could also end up selling the ground.

On 7 November 2017 at 9:53 AM, bozman said:

I know all the fans celerating but I worry for Blackpool now. I know the Oystons are suppossed to repay Belokon from personal funds but I doubt they have £31m lying around in cash. As owners of the football club, and based on past behaviour, you can easily see how they might initiate  a fire sale to raise funds and run the club in to the ground out of spite. They could also end up selling the ground.

Ben Toner was due to referee their game against Portsmouth today but has been replaced at short notice by the Football League. I kid you not.

Mixed bag of results from today's games. Plymouth winning is a shock and the bury result is probably a good one if things stay the same.

That said. I'm still looking at survival at the moment. May see things differently if you consider play offs the aim

23 hours ago, philliggi said:

Mixed bag of results from today's games. Plymouth winning is a shock and the bury result is probably a good one if things stay the same.

That said. I'm still looking at survival at the moment. May see things differently if you consider play offs the aim

Unless you're clearly hopeless and already being cut adrift, no team should be looking at survival in November.

Archived