Doggygate - Includes Official Statement

Most of them Channel M interviews were from the start of the night (i think)

There wasnt much 'meeting the fans' going on to be honest, only hughes who went and sat at a couple of tables (dont know if he knew the people or not)

Gregan seemed half cut to me, as i was next to him when he'd just bin threw out. Dont know about hughes, he was shouting across the room, and doin his dance and what not, till Tommy W took him away. Other than that i think most players were having 1 or 2, but none seemed drunk at all.

It's all just a storm in dog bowl!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all just a storm in dog bowl!

I agree

I just cant see how all these 'alleged' incidents went on without most of us who were there seeing anything (unless im the only one). There was nothing to suggest anything major went on!

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Just got back from 2 weeks in Canada, and I cant belive what is going on at this club, i'm not sure if it's been said before, and because I cant be bothered through 15 or 16 pages of "the dogs incident" to find out, but supporting this club makes Harchester United look beliveable!!!

Given that most of what is supposedly going on, as reported both here and in the papers, is just as fictional as Harchester United, I can kind of see where you're coming from...

Lets hope not, half the squad are killed off at the end of every season on that programme lol :grin:

Lets hope not, half the squad are killed off at the end of every season on that programme lol :grin:

Well that's a coincidence, that's roughly how many contracts are up at the end of this season.....!

Edited by singe

It all started when Sheridan tried to stop Hughes from stroking one of the dogs. This upset Hughes who pulled out a bazooka and fired it at Sheridan, missing him and hitting Gregan in the rear.

Gregan took exception to this and threw Windass at Hughes. Windass landed on the track and was last seen running around chasing the hare.

It all started when Sheridan tried to stop Hughes from stroking one of the dogs. This upset Hughes who pulled out a bazooka and fired it at Sheridan, missing him and hitting Gregan in the rear.

Gregan took exception to this and threw Windass at Hughes. Windass landed on the track and was last seen running around chasing the hare.

PMSL! Brilliant post. I almost believed it until you said Windass was last seen running around the track... :grin:

Edited by martjs

Well if you believe everything on here, Lee Hughes headlocked Sheridan whilst he had his k**b out, before Gregan slapped Windass, who let one off, causing Chris Taylor to run out crying, before Hughes went out and raped the nearest person he could find, and Sheridan joined in.

Yeah.

At The Dogs Night There Was Two Incidents :

Gregan In A Fight With One Player ( Presumed To Be Taylor ) &

Hughes Having His N*b And Sheridan Having A Word, Leading To Hughes Gettin Shez In A Headlock!

The End Result Will Probably Be ... Gregan Sacked ... Hughes Sacked ... Taylor Fined ... Sheridan Nothing

Lets Have Some Predictions :L

Cheers, Alex :)

Hughes Having His N*b And Sheridan Having A Word, Leading To Hughes Gettin Shez In A Headlock!

The End Result Will Probably Be ... Gregan Sacked ... Hughes Sacked ... Taylor Fined ... Sheridan Nothing

This is not the case !

Please dont not trust what you read in the papers.

Certain (if you can call them) journalist like the guy at the M.E.N and THE SUN have put 2 and 2 together and got 76,7689

The striker is thought to have squared up to his boss before putting him in a headlock. Goalkeeper Mark Crossley jumped in and separated the pair.

This is not fact and I'm told Hughes is angered by this and wanting to take advise !

Facts not true

Windass was not at the event

Hughes did not intimidate or provoke a female member of staff at the dogs

Hughes did not have his penis on view in a public area

Hughes did not have Sheridan in a headlock

Alcohol let a few home truths come out, some heated exchanges occurred.

Some senior players acted in an aggressive manner towards staff and other players but not towards any fans or Staff of Belle Vue

I don't mean to be rude, but it aint half straining on the eye reading your posts with a capital letter before every word! :)

This is not the case !

Please dont not trust what you read in the papers.

Certain (if you can call them) journalist like the guy at the M.E.N and THE SUN have put 2 and 2 together and got 76,7689

This is not fact and I'm told Hughes is angered by this and wanting to take advise !

Facts not true

Windass was not at the event

Hughes did not intimidate or provoke a female member of staff at the dogs

Hughes did not have his penis on view in a public area

Hughes did not have Sheridan in a headlock

Alcohol let a few home truths come out, some heated exchanges occurred.

Some senior players acted in an aggressive manner towards staff and other players but not towards any fans or Staff of Belle Vue

so, what did happen exactly...............................????

I don't mean to be rude, but it aint half straining on the eye reading your posts with a capital letter before every word! :)

Fair enough, but it's harder to read wardlelatics' posts with all that bouncing going on to the left... NOT that I'm complaining! :grin:

A club source said: “What has gone on is incredible. We should be working together to get promotion and instead everyone is fighting each other.

'No one can believe the lads were given two days off and given the licence to get drunk when they should have been knuckling down ahead of the Colchester game.'

From the Mail Article.

If it's a club source, why not name him...?

There's a surpirse ... it was all Hughes fault!! Except he was the one (along with Shez) breaking things up. I would have put money on them saying it was Hughes :grin:

See my post about, 4th post of the day, 15 pages back. Someone writing for the MEN could not wait for his 'big moment' with his story going out on the wire with Hughes, he's no saint but for once the chip papers seem to be wrong.

Why such a terse statement from the club then Rich if it was only a few home truths? If it didn't happen why not a complete and utter denial of the stories in the red tops?

Edit: I hope that you are not going to tell me that the board are investigating the fact that player x may have shouted at player y for a bad pass. What a waste of time and resources and you know as well as I do that you are being played for a sap by the fans representative body in collusion with the club to try and hush it up.

Derek.

Edited by DerekWilson_1968

See my post about, 4th post of the day, 15 pages back. Someone writing for the MEN could not wait for an excuse to get the boot in with Hughes, he's no saint but for once the chip papers seem to be wrong.

you've lost me. :unsure:

i was suggesting that as he knows exactly what DIDN'T happen he must know exactly what DID.

why not just tell us?

May I suggest that we all henceforth refer to the incident as "Dog-gate".

In these times of all incidents being given snappy titles, I think it's only right and proper....

Edit: Can I also request that the powers that be please create a greyhound smilie to mark this infamous occasion? I thank you.

Edit again: Bollox. Just seen Frankly's poll.

Edited by Snookmeister