NEW PA Guy

I see that James Alexander Gordon's replacement on R5 is to be Charlotte Green. I wonder if any ladies auditioned for the PA position at Latics

I know nothing of Charlotte Green but I was hoping Kevin Howells would keep the job. I like him.

Could hardly hear any announcements in the main stand, does nobody check these things ?

Assume you were at the RRE end? The tannoy system at that side has been flaky for 18 months or so. At least it was off all the time on saturday. Most weeks in keeps dropping out, which is much more annoying.

The speaker closest to the RRE has not been working this season. As such I emailed the club, and Judith replied:

Thank you for your email. I realised myself on Saturday that there was a problem with the speakers so I will look into it and try to get them fixed for next Saturday.

Regards

Judith

Now this may be just me but any person representing the club should dress smartly and look presentable. Unfortunately Broady failed on all these fronts and on Saturday I noticed that the new guy, though dressed in a smart suit, didn't wear a tie. I would suggest that he wears one - it looks smarter.

Now this may be just me but any person representing the club should dress smartly and look presentable. Unfortunately Broady failed on all these fronts and on Saturday I noticed that the new guy, though dressed in a smart suit, didn't wear a tie. I would suggest that he wears one - it looks smarter.

It must infuriate you when the 11 men on the field come out week in week out in their full kit. I mean what type of person representing their company wears shorts and knee length socks?

It must infuriate you when the 11 men on the field come out week in week out in their full kit. I mean what type of person representing their company wears shorts and knee length socks?

Chaddy the owl ought to be made to wear a suit too.

No one w'mears ties anymore, only if your over 45/50, i've confirmed this by walking round our open plan office, and all the younger kids have no tie on.

I'm nearly 70 and won't wear a tie (until my wife tells me to do that is).