Adam Rooney

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's a few in for him then we'd receive a nominal fee surely?! Even just to compensate any signing on costs we incurred when he left Swindon.

Onwards and upwards now... massive hole left in wagebill so hopefully enough to fund a decent striker coming in ASAP because we need it.

All the best Adam; was genuinely excited at your arrival but good that we reached a conclusion quickly as sometimes things just don't work out for either or both parties. Still a decent striker in my eyes.

shame it didn't work out for him as I always thought he put the effort in (despite some people labelling him as a lazy bastard).

im sure he will find his scoring boots again up there but as a top earner here I think it was the right decision by the club to let him go.

Unbelievable. Getting rid of our star striker. His record over his career is brilliant, and yet after just half a season and (not even a stint in a settled side) we decide to get rid to a Premier League european bound side.

Just find it a baffling joke, who has LJ got lined up? We can't score home or away for toffee, we can't even get a shot on target.

This is a major panic move by the club, and i hope someone who is proven, can score goals, and has lots of quality is lined up. This strikes me as a crisis move by the club, with over 18 months left on his contract.

Best of luck Adam and thanks for your efforts.

he's only had 5 months, could take him 18, massive mistake this, just watch him fire them in now, and before anyone put the SPL down, its as good a standard at League 1 if not better.

Have to disagree there - SPL is rubbish reckon I could score there reckon Rooney will score tonnes - Goodwillie was meant to be brill at Dundee Utd could not score in a brothel for Blackburn.

How is it a crisis, he's gone because as you say 'we can't score for toffee' and another team wanted him. LJ has decided to do something about it. Let's see who he is bringing in and then we can decide if it is a crisis or not.