His agenda of clearing his name and getting back into work, you mean?

If he is cleared of the crime which is looking likely, then HE becomes the victim and SHE is the one that can "get to :censored:". Oh wait, she already did get to :censored:. She got to :censored: 2 footballers, bragged about it then decided to ruin their lives in hope of hitting the "jackpot". (Allegedly)

Anyone that truly believes Evans is a monster rapist is just being naive and following the do-good trend of hatred towards him.

Most footballers get drunk and have sex. Hell, the captain of our national team has done it. George Best was a pro at it. A current premier league player has allegedly done it with a 15 year old. It happens on a daily basis. Most women just don't have the audacity to cry rape when they think they can get some cash out of it.

If he's cleared, or even if he's not, I'd watch him play football for Oldham if he was scoring goals. Served the time allocated to the crime he was found guilty of and now he is a free man.

Your argument fails because you have to use the word IF. I can use the word IS because he has been convicted as a rapist and so IS a rapist. No ifs needed.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your argument fails because you have to use the word IF. I can use the word IS because he has been convicted as a rapist and so IS a rapist. No ifs needed.

A point I made repeatedly in January.

But if I was a betting made I'd say his name is now likely to be cleared. Time will tell.

Still glad we didn't sign him.

• 2 months later...

I still reckon this will get over turned.

Should shut some of those hate spitting muppets up when it does happen? Doubt the hundred thousand morons will bother to sign a form to accept they were wrong, eh?

Should shut some of those hate spitting muppets up when it does happen? Doubt the hundred thousand morons will bother to sign a form to accept they were wrong, eh?

Guilty until proven innocent now!

Edit: mind you if he does get off I imagine there will be a massive compo claim going somewhere.

Edited by blueatheart

Dick.

I was going to post something a little more constructive about the justice system, verdicts and appeals.

But it would clearly be lost on you.

Further to you being correctly called a sick below, I would call you a :censored:wit, except I don't think you are. I won't apologise for not wanting my club to sign an unrepentant convicted rapist. Ever. What should I apologise for?

Those hundred thousand morons are still perfectly entitled to want nothing to do with Ched because of the things he's admitted to.

Guilty until proven innocent now!

Edit: mind you if he does get off I imagine there will be a massive compo claim going somewhere.

Well...he is guilty. That's why he's going to the court of appeal.

Difficult to claim compo for time wrongly served these days. Barry George tried to get compo for all the years he spent in jail for not killing Jill Dando. The judge in the case decided he wasn't innocent enough, and he got nowt.

Another abomination Jimmy Savile got away with.

This topic brings out a lovely colour in people.

Out of interest, are you outraged by the perceived miscarriage of justice against an innocent man, or just were you just wetting your pants at the prospect of getting a once decent (briefly) striker on the cheap?

His actions on the night, the lack of any sort of attempt to stop the hounding of the victim and the shocking website his rich father in law produced (which most people seem to base their 'innocent' claims on) mean I don't want us to have anything to do with him. Irrespective of the outcome of the appeal.

Those hundred thousand morons are still perfectly entitled to want nothing to do with Ched because of the things he's admitted to.

What has he admitted to? anything illegal?

I ask because I honestly do not know and dont fancy reading this whole thread.

Well...he is guilty. That's why he's going to the court of appeal.

Difficult to claim compo for time wrongly served these days. Barry George tried to get compo for all the years he spent in jail for not killing Jill Dando. The judge in the case decided he wasn't innocent enough, and he got nowt.

Another abomination Jimmy Savile got away with.

Jimmy Saville killed Jill Dando !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What has he admitted to? anything illegal?

I ask because I honestly do not know and dont fancy reading this whole thread.

There's only 185 pages of it. Ched admits to popping round to the hotel after his mate texted him saying, "Got a bird." That's plenty for me to hate Ched for ever and it was perfectly legal.

Jimmy Saville killed Jill Dando !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He paid someone to do it. It doesn't have to be true that Jill Dando was about to expose Savile's evil. It's enough and plenty more that Savile believed she was on to him. The Met medievally pinned it on the local mental case.

There's only 185 pages of it. Ched admits to popping round to the hotel after his mate texted him saying, "Got a bird." That's plenty for me to hate Ched for ever and it was perfectly legal.

you must hate a lot of footballers then, I wouldnt look into the personal life of any young footballer if i were you mate. In fact i wouldnt limit that behaviour to footballers but there is nothing wrong with that, as you say its legal.

I would say your hate has nothing to do with that text and evertything to do with what happened afterwards. So im not sure that what you wrote above is enough to hate him. if it is you may have some anger issues :)

Edited by palmer1

He paid someone to do it. It doesn't have to be true that Jill Dando was about to expose Savile's evil. It's enough and plenty more that Savile believed she was on to him. The Met medievally pinned it on the local mental case.

Spot on this. The very dodgy Cliff Richard was friends with Dando and was allegedly complicit in her murder by informing Savile of her proposed expose. Savile also spent 11 (eleven) consecutive Christmas's at Thatcher's private residence. You wouldn't get within a mile of the PM without top level security clearance and given the rumours and feelings from his colleagues that he was a wrong un it's stretching belief that the vetting gave him the all clear.

I wonder what they had in common?

you must hate a lot of footballers then, I wouldnt look into the personal life of any young footballer if i were you mate. In fact i wouldnt limit that behaviour to footballers but there is nothing wrong with that, as you say its legal.

I would say your hate has nothing to do with that text and evertything to do with what happened afterwards. So im not sure that what you wrote above is enough to hate him. if it is you may have some anger issues :)

I do hate him for receiving that text but it's not the only known thing I hate him for. For instance, it's perfectly possible to mount a defence or an appeal against a verdict without publicly going after the victim and encouraging her friends financially to lie in aid of that defence or appeal. I also dislike his hairstyle and his gear. I can't stand his father-in-law. I could write 185 pages about my hate for Ched on matters of taste.

Spot on this. The very dodgy Cliff Richard was friends with Dando and was allegedly complicit in her murder by informing Savile of her proposed expose. Savile also spent 11 (eleven) consecutive Christmas's at Thatcher's private residence. You wouldn't get within a mile of the PM without top level security clearance and given the rumours and feelings from his colleagues that he was a wrong un it's stretching belief that the vetting gave him the all clear.

I wonder what they had in common?

Were they all on Deal or No Deal?

Im on board with this theory, irrespective of however long it took to concoct.

What a load of bollocks. A man of your intelligence should be embarrassed

Im on board with this theory, irrespective of however long it took to concoct.

Supposedly, it wasn't just Savile she was going to expose, it was an entire ring involving members from the BBC, Parliament, The Royal Family and other national institutions.

There's other parts of the theory such as that she was also going to expose the Royals as perpetrating the murder of Princess Di.