• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the quote that boils my piss.

If the girl does not know what they're doing, yes it does make them rapists. It's the law.

It has always happened. But it has only recently been realised how wrong it is. Such a shame for all those early 20s lads though. Unable to have such an easy 'dip' legally.

Maybe they need educating that it is illegal and they may be prosecuted, rather than us having these ridiculous arguments over and over. It's illegal. Try shagging someone sober enough to know what they're doing.

Or is that too much effort?

And if the lad doesn't know what they're doing too?

Consensual sex doesn't exist when both of you are totally plastered. Neither can consent to being able to consent.

Consensual sex doesn't exist when both of you are totally plastered. Neither can consent to being able to consent.

This thread has had a lot of :censored: spouted but that takes the cake that one. It's not like tripped and fell in to her is it!?

This thread has had a lot of :censored: spouted but that takes the cake that one. It's not like tripped and fell in to her is it!?

So you remember every second of every night out you've ever had?

Whilst I haven't had many occasions, there has been the odd night where I could be re-enacting the lion king on the roof of the terraces over the road and I would be none the wiser the next day. The paint on my cheeks may start to give some clues but I wouldn't know.

I ain't saying it's right, believe me, but I can certainly see where SOME men are coming from when they are as paraletic as their one night stands.

He did text Evans telling him to come from what I've read

He texted him saying "I've got a bird".

That could mean "come and join in" (especially if they'd done it before) or just that he had "got a bird" and was, therefore, heading back to the hotel.

The fact Evans had to let himself in suggests the latter (although we'll never know)

Edited by HarryBosch

Oh I'm awfully sorry. Did you want me to include every last detail of the case and present you with the longest, most informative post in the history of OWTB?

Like others, I have read what little information is out there and that is my opinion on it. My sincere apologies if my opinion doesn't perfectly coincide with yours but tough :censored:ing :censored:. Get over it!

two apologies though......not only cherry picking but stating whatever you like and adding allegedly at the end......any gormless chump can do that

1. woman A meets man A

2. later in the evening man A takes woman A to hotel

3. man A phones man B and informs man B that "he has a bird" at a hotel room

4. man B diverts and goes to hotel

5. man B and woman A have not met prior to the hotel room

6. man B goes to hotel room and 'has a dip' on woman A

7.man C and man D are outside of the room trying to capture the events inside the room

8. man A leaves the room

9. man B leaves the room later via a fire escape

10 men B,C,and D walk back to their home

11. woman A wakes up on her own in hotel room later on......

......it took me five minutes to type that........

I must be the only person on here to have ever got completely sh.. faced but manage to act coherent enough to get a bus / train / taxi, get in a hotel / house, do various things and then...

realise that I am completely wrecked and incapable resulting in me falling asleep fully clothed on the floor.

Alcohol can have a delayed effect. What someone presents an hour earlier is no guarantee that they won't be in a far worse state after that hour.

I must be the only person on here to have ever got completely sh.. faced but manage to act coherent enough to get a bus / train / taxi, get in a hotel / house, do various things and then...

realise that I am completely wrecked and incapable resulting in me falling asleep fully clothed on the floor.

Alcohol can have a delayed effect. What someone presents an hour earlier is no guarantee that they won't be in a far worse state after that hour.

Exactly.

I find it amazing that so many people appear so willing to defend a man convicted of rape and so keen to discredit his victim. I thought society had moved on a bit in terms of its attitudes towards sexual offences.

I read a comment the other day in relation to Adam Johnson's case along the lines of 'These girls need to take some responsibility...' These girls being just that - girls, who are too young to consent. How young do we go before they are not expected to take such responsibility?!

Exactly.

I find it amazing that so many people appear so willing to defend a man convicted of rape and so keen to discredit his victim. I thought society had moved on a bit in terms of its attitudes towards sexual offences.

I read a comment the other day in relation to Adam Johnson's case along the lines of 'These girls need to take some responsibility...' These girls being just that - girls, who are too young to consent. How young do we go before they are not expected to take such responsibility?!

Is this the same society that allowed a 31 year old female teaching assistant from Oldham who slept with a 14 year old boy over 50 times walk away from court without a custodial sentance?

I agree its :censored:ed up.

Is this the same society that allowed a 31 year old female teaching assistant from Oldham who slept with a 14 year old boy over 50 times walk away from court without a custodial sentance?

I agree its :censored:ed up.

When I read that story I'll be honest, the first thought that came to my head was how, when I was 14 I'd have given anything for my Spanish teacher to have sex with me once never mind 50 times!!

Society is :censored:ed though I agree and that decision by the courts was a strange one had it been a 31 year old male with 14yr old girl I'm sure some time in HMP would have been served - especially with the position of trust element

And if the lad doesn't know what they're doing too?

If someone smashes someone's head in and doesn't know what they are doing, would they be any less at fault?

Ched gets cleared and this thread will hit 270 pages.

Rumours of St Ched "Nelson Mandela" Evans signing = 400 pages.

Ched signs = 700 pages.

Ched ditches us for Notts County = 800 pages.

Ched lined up as manager = internet breaks.

Ched uses PowerPoint presentation to boost his chances of signing.

Ched forgets to provide bacon rolls.

Mayan apocalypse time.

How is the recipient of the assault influential in the guilt of the attacker?!

Ched uses PowerPoint presentation to boost his chances of signing.

Ched forgets to provide bacon rolls.

Mayan apocalypse time.

Ched goes to Tesco at 5pm...