• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

That was too polite. I'd go with "Holy :censored:".

How do you provoke rape!?

Just to be clear, I did not mean my post in any way, shape or form in relation to rape, but to the 'smashing in the head assault', and then only as an example of a potential legal defence for assault.

I agree wholeheartedly that provocation / temptation / any form of 'asking for it' is no justification for rape, full stop.

Dont rule anything out with Bazza on the case. There is no doubt in my mind he will have kept in touch with Ched...

'Don't worry son, when all this blows over the deal is still on the table. Remember...we wanted you when nobody else did.'

Dont rule anything out with Bazza on the case. There is no doubt in my mind he will have kept in touch with Ched...

'Don't worry son, when all this blows over the deal is still on the table. Remember...we wanted you when nobody else did.'

But we still didn't offer him the deal.

He owes us nothing.

Just to be clear, I did not mean my post in any way, shape or form in relation to rape, but to the 'smashing in the head assault', and then only as an example of a potential legal defence for assault.

I agree wholeheartedly that provocation / temptation / any form of 'asking for it' is no justification for rape, full stop.

If someone was threatening you with a meat cleaver (e.g. an armed robber) and you smashed their head in with a vase, their perhaps would be a decent argument that you would be using reasonable force.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Provocation isn't a legal defence for assault.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Ackey, October 9, 2015 - Reported. Can't argue.
Hidden by Ackey, October 9, 2015 - Reported. Can't argue.

I once absolutely annihilated a girl to the point she asked me to stop but it was consensual although she had every right to to make a complaint about me because i am one asolute animal and probably did more damage than Ched and the big fella did to fame hungry supposed 'victim'

Edited by Tricky Ricky On The Left

Consent is a defence to assault but can only be used for serious injury in the case of sporting events ie: Boxing.

Fun fact - it covers couples who like the "rough" kind of whips and chains love

I remember a case some years ago where a couple of blokes were convicted of assault when they both agreed they'd gone to sort something out in the car park and neither was complaining

She came back for more plenty times....

I am sorry i thought this was men talking about football and other items or have i stumbled into a women's federation group?

to quote Richard Keys "he definitely smashed her"

No, this is adults talking. You're not really equipped to participate.

I am sorry i thought this was men talking about football and other items or have i stumbled into a women's federation group?

Is this a parody account?

If so you're doing it well.

Ha!

Edit: actually, it's not funny. Parody / trolling account or not.

Edited by maddog

I remember a case some years ago where a couple of blokes were convicted of assault when they both agreed they'd gone to sort something out in the car park and neither was complaining

As I said consent is there under the Offences against the person act to cover the more obscure elements such as bdsm (I'm

Not making it up I know of neighbours reporting a domestic when they heard sounds of slapping and squealing - when police arrived that's what they found) and even things such as surgery in certain circumstances, an organised fight doesn't get covered.