New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see see Gattuso is looking for a job having applied for Hamilton and Peterborough, now he would really ruffle a few feathers.

I'd have him here in a heart-beat, he would be more than useful as a player at this level too.

It's got to the point where I'd gladly take several managers I've never been able to stand - Holloway, Aspin, Bacon Face Jr., Billy Davies....

Not Martin Allen though, he can still :censored: off..

Well if you are prepared to forgive some of them, surely Allen can go on the list. But never Evans.

Someone on Twitter has put a £25 bet, with Sky Bet, on Uwe Rosler at 25/1. His odds have now dropped to 10/1. A very fluid market.

That was me. I actually had 4 x £25 bets using complete mates accounts as well. Simply put, heard he was at game, was a big price at 25/1, realistic and didn't see a lot on that list I think will happen

Interesting to see takes £100 to move him in that much

Alan Irvine could make a quick return to football management after speaking to league one side Oldham about their vacancy. - The Sun

A very highly respected coach/assistant, but aside from a good season at Preston he hasn't done very well in management in 3 decent jobs.

Unless I'm missing something I'd put him in the experienced failure bracket.

A very highly respected coach/assistant, but aside from a good season at Preston he hasn't done very well in management in 3 decent jobs.

Unless I'm missing something I'd put him in the experienced failure bracket.

Almost took Preston up to the Premier League but later took Wednesday down.

Good record of developing players and has ran academies.

He doesn't exactly excite me but he'd be a solid appointment.

Bizarrely I've heard that Shaun Derry has applied. Not sure why we'd be a step up from Notts, or if we'd be interested, but there you go.

He was in the odds the other day, so not sure if it has actually appied. Someone must have had a cheeky £20 bet.