New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huddersfield Town

Also had his own soccer school where he coached players who went on to be picked up

Ah OK.

I suppose you could add Frankie Bunn and Mark Lillis to the mix too. And probably a few on a similar level.

Edited by singe

Iain Dowie is on the panel for the soccer special on Sky Sports tonight. It will be interesting to hear how he answers if he gets asked about him being linked to the Latics job.

"Will you be giving up your cushy job working for Sky Sports Iain to take the reigns at struggling Oldham"

I'm not quite sure how to handle Mike Keegan articles these days.

On the one hand he's giving the club exposure in the national press, but on the other hand what he's writing is invariably nothingness based on rumour, innuendo and other reports from elsewhere.

On the one hand he's giving the club exposure in the national press, but on the other hand what he's writing is invariably nothingness based on rumour, innuendo and other reports from elsewhere.

Appreciate it, but dont read it. Primarily because its the daily mail!!

We could never respect bograde...the fella picked up £40k a week at chelsea and refused to move to get a game. Far from the attitude i'd like to see from a manager.

Multi millionaire, he could afford to buy the club and install himself as manager.

Yes, the majority of it seems completely unsubstantiated.

Iain Dowie is on the panel for the

soccer special on Sky Sports tonight. It will be interesting to hear how he answers if he gets asked about him

being linked to the Latics job.

Apparently last night mr transfer deadline day bloke on sky quizzed dowie about the vacancy. And he said he was up for it and would be talking to sc at some charity do on Saturday

Dowie down to 1/3, but it looks like just a reaction to the most bets being put on him

Just wonder if Dowie would disrupt what appears to be a team that likes and works hard for Deano and Lockwood?

Edited by BP1960