Players linked with us

I agree, and if there was ever a player who didn't realise his potential it was Jody Banim, he had skills the current Latics players could only dream about.

Yep. Ability-wise you're looking at somebody like Erwin as comparative I'd say. He's one of our best footballers too.

If Curzon win tonight you might get the opportunity to watch Alex Brown on the telly, who I also thought was a decent player.

Doesn't look like the defensive Oldham side is going to get anymore attacking after reading the chron. He wants another holding midfielder and a defender. Ross Jenkins 26 years started 84 games in 8 years is the holding player Robinson is looking at! Been plying his trade with a team in romania and managed 9 games ? He and the club wonder why fans get fed up. Negative signings like that will only have us ending in one of 4 positions ...... 21,22,23 or 24.

Doesn't look like the defensive Oldham side is going to get anymore attacking after reading the chron. He wants another holding midfielder and a defender. Ross Jenkins 26 years started 84 games in 8 years is the holding player Robinson is looking at! Been plying his trade with a team in romania and managed 9 games ? He and the club wonder why fans get fed up. Negative signings like that will only have us ending in one of 4 positions ...... 21,22,23 or 24.

You need to have the ball to score goals.

Edited by welshgaz

We badly need a centre mid. I think that's indisputable. We know virtually nothing about the lad either.

I'm happy with Gerrard coming in - let Burgess return to Fulham in January and have Edmundson as cover along with Wilson.

We need other positions more than holding mid. Winger and striker more pressing issues than holding mid. Green and Fane are fine as holding mid. Winchester, Flynn or Banks can play the creative midfielder, it's just up to whether the management are good enough to get them playiny well consistently...

Doesn't look like the defensive Oldham side is going to get anymore attacking after reading the chron. He wants another holding midfielder and a defender. Ross Jenkins 26 years started 84 games in 8 years is the holding player Robinson is looking at! Been plying his trade with a team in romania and managed 9 games He and the club wonder why fans get fed up. Negative signings like that will only have us ending in one of 4 positions ...... 21,22,23 or 24.

A holding midfielder?

clearly not enough boring 0-0s for Robbo this season.

hopefully hell get his man and take every little bit of excitment out of the game. we must have scored too many goals for his liking.

A clear defeat on Saturday where we 'lost it in the 1st half' but 'dominated possesion for periods' on the cards. ' Cant ask anymore of the players'...Yawn!

Had a quick look through the free agents list At strikers seeming as though we are struggling for goals but nobody really stands out at all. Maybe Izale McLeod would be worth a punt but I think the only chance we have of getting a Decent striker in is using the loan system in January.

I'm happy with Gerrard coming in - let Burgess return to Fulham in January and have Edmundson as cover along with Wilson.

We need other positions more than holding mid. Winger and striker more pressing issues than holding mid. Green and Fane are fine as holding mid. Winchester, Flynn or Banks can play the creative midfielder, it's just up to whether the management are good enough to get them playiny well consistently...

Young George is off to Sunderland £150k done deal announced in January window.

Yes it was me who lost two or three good players wages because I needed a bit of hard cash last April, it was also me who cashed Tarky's million pound sell on clause for peanuts, don't think my couple of hundred quid will make much difference in the grand scheme of things do you.