Players linked with us

Proved himself when on loan what more was he supposed to do? Magennis won't be on much less and I've yet to see a striker move south and be as prolific as they were in Scotland. I'd have Holloway in front of him every day of the week.

32 goals in 217 games for Aberdeen, St. Mirren and Kilmarnock combined, so not exactly prolific in Scotland either...

There seems to be a massive obsession with a striker who scored in one game but held the ball up well. He has potential but if he is the measuring stick for every striker we are linked to then we are going down. Also Main was far better for us and scored more once Holloway was injured and wasnt just holding the ball up really well.

Edited by palmer1

Main was financially out of our reach Holloway wasn't, I understand your point but a lot of his work defending from the front improved us no end as a team, I've seen nothing from our new strikers to suggest they will score more goals and as importantly put a shift in up front.

I did like him & he was very good for us during his spell here. In will be very Interesting to keep tabs on him be t season at Fleetwood, big season ahead for him after reports of an attitude at Wycombe. We all know how a player behaves & works on loan can be different to that after a permanent move.

In regard for our strikers can we wait & judge them when we have a supply on the pitch creating chances & not people like Croft who couldn't cross the :censored:in road.

Edited by palmer1