David Dunn takes interim charge

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder just how long this "interim" period will last. As fans, we need a full, detailed statement from the club as to their plan of action in replacing Kelly...and by that, I don't mean some half-witted, condescending clap-trap from Owen.

I doubt very much that will happen, though.

His ability to bring immediate success will ultimately determine his future with us... He was clearly the back up plan, now they will be starting to find a new back up plan for Dunn.

This all suggests to me the whispers going round about a possible early sacking at the start of the season must have been true...for this to be the case and Dunn brought in DK must have dropped some seriously basic clangers

I wonder just how long this "interim" period will last. As fans, we need a full, detailed statement from the club as to their plan of action in replacing Kelly...and by that, I don't mean some half-witted, condescending clap-trap from Owen.

I doubt very much that will happen, though.

Maybe Dunn was second choice of the list of outstanding candidates...

Sneak him in through the back door and keep clueless Deano alongside dithering with :censored: phrases like 'interim' offers no continuity. The preferred candidates are out of work we don't need any interim bull:censored: grow a pair and give it Redders or Shez instead you're going to see crowds drop further what a bunch of clueless amateurs we have running our once fantastic football club.

There's no interim about it he's got the job and it was planned all along. If I was Darren Kelly if be looking to see if there's any legal angle here....it :censored:ing stinks the way this has been handled.

Redfearn will be going to Doncaster. I'm a bit miffed, again, at this decision.

Whilst I was delighted to see Kelly binned, it now looks an extremely sly process by Corney & Co, as its clear Dunn was brought in with a view to taking over. I feel a little sorry for Kelly now.

The first thing is he needs to get himself a pair of shorts that fit, and drop himself as he's not match fit and Is Nowhere near. But it's his ball now and he strikes me as one that'll take it home.

As BB80 said divide and conquer more polarisation of the fan base our board really are that oblivious to their cock ups....

Edited by oafcprozac

The first thing is he needs to get himself a pair of shorts that fit, and drop himself as he's not match fit and Is Nowhere near. But it's his ball now and he strikes me as one that'll take it home.

As BB80 divide and conquer more polarisation of the fan base out board really are that oblivious to their cock ups....

BB80?

This all suggests to me the whispers going round about a possible early sacking at the start of the season must have been true...for this to be the case and Dunn brought in DK must have dropped some seriously basic clangers

Playing a winger as a striker, a stiker as a DM and a CM as a winger are quite basic clangers.

Keeping your striker as a CM whilst benching your best CM is worse.

Dropping an in form CB for a nervous kid just cos he plays for c*ltic is stretching things.

Leaving out your player of the year.

Having a Dave Penney like demenour on the touchline.

Good riddance you absolute dense pile of wank.

Playing a winger as a striker, a stiker as a DM and a CM as a winger are quite basic clangers.

Keeping your striker as a CM whilst benching your best CM is worse.

Dropping an in form CB for a nervous kid just cos he plays for c*ltic is stretching things.

Leaving out your player of the year.

Having a Dave Penney like demenour on the touchline.

Good riddance you absolute dense pile of wank.

Don't forget that he 100% knows how to get out of this division. He's worked it all out.

He just needs Rooney, Messi and Ronaldo to kick start it!