Fleetwood Away

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can accommodate the odd cock-up if you're getting goals.

Never score and you give mistakes value.

Apathetic part of me reckons we just give him the window and see how we go, other part says making chances would've qualified him to stay - we don't even do that.

Edited by NewBlue

According to one reliable tweeter, Corney was having a right go at robinson. Would have been voices raised if Fleetwood youth nearby, with Barry O present too.

I can understand that, if true and sc is looking to sell he,s hardly going to get top dollar with us propping the table up looking like no hopers.

Guest nonaenever

Ah well, they've done their best to spoil my (and many other Latics' fans) NYE celebrations; but I`m not going to let them - booked me and the missus into a nice hotel in Blackpool and we're going to enjoy the night.

I`m not going to get too emotive but Robbo's position is now surely untenable?. Once again, we looked shattered as a team towards the end of the game (as we did at Sheffield) - why do we appear so unfit? Why did Green start the game? How come "one of the best finishers I have ever worked with" (Robbo on Mckay) drew another blank? - as he has done in every other single league game he has played in this season.

I realise we have many problems at Latics but anyone continuing to support the manager can't have actually been watching us regularly this season. If people do continue to support this manager and he holds on to his position, my view is that we will be relegated for certain. He doesn't know how to motivate his players or create an attacking mentality. Fleetwood were there for the taking - very, very poor side indeed on the day - and yet we could do nothing about it.

Ah well, they've done their best to spoil my (and many other Latics' fans) NYE celebrations; but I`m not going to let them - booked me and the missus into a nice hotel in Blackpool and we're going to enjoy the night.

I`m not going to get too emotive but Robbo's position is now surely untenable?. Once again, we looked shattered as a team towards the end of the game (as we did at Sheffield) - why do we appear so unfit? Why did Green start the game? How come "one of the best finishers I have ever worked with" (Robbo on Mckay) drew another blank? - as he has done in every other single league game he has played in this season.

I realise we have many problems at Latics but anyone continuing to support the manager can't have actually been watching us regularly this season. If people do continue to support this manager and he holds on to his position, my view is that we will be relegated for certain. He doesn't know how to motivate his players or create an attacking mentality. Fleetwood were there for the taking - very, very poor side indeed on the day - and yet we could do nothing about it.

You lost me at nice hotel in Blackpool. Only joking fella have a good night.

Shez must be virtually out at Notts with them 3rd bottom.

because we chase rather than control games...even the fittest men in the world can't chase the game for 90 minutes. Working harder than your opponents is in someway counter productive, need to think smarter at this sort of level.

We will never score again with those two upfront and no creativity at all from the midfield, we must have spent 3/4 of the second half in the Fleetwood half and only a Croft shot that hit the side netting came close. To think of the players we have had in league one in the last few years compared to this shower of :censored: is unbelievable.

Unfortunately we are going down and not even a miracle will save us, by the way Clarke and Burgess were the only ones to come out of today's game with any credit, put there bodies on the line time and time again.

NNN, is ir SR's fault.... or is it the hand he was dealt 2 weeks before the season started....?

That would be ridiculous....we need a left back!

I agree only joking ( I hope) but I have never seen a squad this hastily put together (not the managers fault) but I have never seen a squad with so many right backs in my life......even our first choice right back is right footed.....and the worst thing is none of them r any good