Chesterfield away

Fine coming our way for pitch invasion?

Possibly but I think they get fined as well. If we scored you could see there being an invasion as we had singers at the front (as well as the back) and playing against 12 with only 10 for half of it the release of frustration into joy was always going to be special.

That was one of the best away games from an atmosphere point of view I've been to.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During an amazing atmosphere, with non-stop relentless singing, brilliantly led by the drummer, we were rewarded with Clarke's goal. Here it is with the mayhem that followed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/diego_sideburns/32707908955/in/dateposted/

Well captured.Great goal and fantastic non stop support.Thanks to the team and Shez

I'd like to apologise to the boys and the travelling fans, I seen red in the tunnel after being head butted! I've apologised unreservedly...

Anthony Gerrard @antgerrard86 2h2 hours ago

Got to give a huge mention to the traveling support! You did us proud and didn't stop singing, And yeah it was me celebrating in the stand 1f602.png

Anthony Gerrard @antgerrard86 2h2 hours ago

The lads ran the 26bd.png26bd.png's off and to win is unbelievable and I 2764.png them all for getting me out the CRAP! And I've apologised unreservedly...

Disagree they were all over us, they were one of the worst teams I've seen in a while. Looked clueless Jones was having some Joy against Young Hunt second half and they subbed him.

Think they get the fine not us, their stewards. And the mayhem perhaps payback for overhearing the head steward before the game say to one of the younger stewards 'any problems, no :censored:ing about steam in....'

Oh and wasn't Evans :censored:?

Best away moment for years that. Big smile on my face after a very difficult few weeks personally...

Some posative comments ref today's support on their forum...someone also mentions the fight our players showed!

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=59440&st=80

I never bother with looking at opponents forums, but as you posted it I had a gander. What strikes me is they're saying the same thing about lack of ambition and investment.. I guess every club that struggles probably says this as it's an excuse for when things aren't going well. Al in the same boat aren't we really

Amazing scenes, and what an atmosphere 2nd half. Hands are bruised and voice has gone. Hope we don't get in trouble for the pitch invasion, it's only the 2nd time i've ever been on the pitch, after gaz mac at Scunny.

Ah yes 1-1 at the death playing against 9 men.

Similar sensation today