Chesterfield away

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarke's goal

Take a look at @JeroneHJFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/JeroneHJFC/status/827923884804624385?s=09

That a a bloody beautiful goal, I have no idea who crossed it but it was spot on,

Well done clarkey, threw himself between two of their players to get his nogging on it..

And wonderful captured behind the net where our fans where....

Massive win. I hope those who were questioning clarke's professionalism give him the benefit of the doubt. Steve eyers on radio has just said there were 5 teams in for Clarke and one serious bid, but he committed to our club.

Well done those traveling fans too...hung on in there for a last gasp winner

Awesome

Edited by underdog

I was a bit worried that after Shez's touchline bust up at County some refs would use it against us now he's back, be interesting to see the fans views on whether he bad it in for us....

Clarke got booked for trying to stop an Oldham player who was down from being jumped by half a stand of Chesterfield fans, and Holloway got booked for taking too long to get off when subbed because of an injury, for anyone who wasn't there that should be all you need to know.

Can't stop watching it. Superb all round!

I know it's because we played a bit of footy and passed to another blue or this case a white shirt. just wished the person who recorded it hung on for a few more seconds to show the fans in rapture...excellent

I was a bit worried that after Shez's touchline bust up at County some refs would use it against us now he's back, be interesting to see the fans views on whether he had it in for us....

you missed a top disco on the pitch!! Hope your shelves look nice!!