Ngoo?

The best two descriptions of a footballer I have heard in quit some time. A giraffe on acid? Poetry.

Next time I see him fall on his arse on Latics player I will undoubtedly scream Ngooooooooo!!! All the way from the States.

BTW in the states practically any player whose name has an oooh sound in it is usually given this treatment ( see Al Toon in American football, Lou Merloni in Baseball and Tuuka Rask in Ice Hockey) and no one is offended.

Enough about America...

I'm surprised they haven't become offended in the last 3 weeks and held a protest about it ???

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best two descriptions of a footballer I have heard in quit some time. A giraffe on acid? Poetry.

Next time I see him fall on his arse on Latics player I will undoubtedly scream Ngooooooooo!!! All the way from the States.

BTW in the states practically any player whose name has an oooh sound in it is usually given this treatment ( see Al Toon in American football, Lou Merloni in Baseball and Tuuka Rask in Ice Hockey) and no one is offended.

Enough about America...

We get it in cricket too with Joe Root.

Really? I'm bemused by a lot of these comments about what he might bring....comedy value yes, but the lad can't hold up the ball, falls over...lots, and certainly doesn't have a turn of pace....

Maybe I've been watching something different, and don't get me wrong I'd love to have to come on here and eat humble pie about my comments but I just can't see what others do I'm afraid....but we all have opinions and see things in different ways, and it keeps forums like this going