Oxford (h)

Difficult to see how Shez can change it too much for the visit of Oxford but I'd be tempted to either play 3-5-2 or 4-5-1, Reckord, Banks and Taylor will be lucky to start and I'd go for.

Ripley

Wilson

Gerrard

Clarke

Obadeyi

Fane

O'Neill

Green

Flynn

Holloway

Mclaughlin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult to see how Shez can change it too much for the visit of Oxford but I'd be tempted to either play 3-5-2 or 4-5-1, Reckord, Banks and Taylor will be lucky to start and I'd go for.

Ripley

Wilson

Gerrard

Clarke

Obadeyi

Fane

O'Neill

Green

Flynn

Holloway

Mclaughlin

He could start with Flynn on the pitch and bring in Wilson, Hunt, Fane possibly.

Think O'Neil should have a rest for this one bring Wilson back in push Mclaughlin up to right wing and move Green inside to centre mid.

Between now and the end of the season we will have a proper OWTB 20 page meltdown thread I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one come Tuesday night Wednesday morning.

Ripley

Wilson

Gerrard

Clarke

Obadeyi

Fane

O'Neill

Green

Flynn

Holloway

Mclaughlin

No Hunt?

Ripley

Wilson

Gerrard

Clarke

Hunt

Green

Banks

O'Neill

McLaughlin

Holloway

Obadeyi

Not sure where Hunt was yesterday, if he's back I'd play him at leftback with B Wilson at rightback, play five in midfield with Obadeyi one side and McLaughlin on the other, Green, O'Neill and Fane in the middle with Holloway up top on his own.

AFC Wimbledon v Milton Keynes Dons

Bury v Bristol Rovers

Charlton Athletic v Bradford City

Chesterfield v Peterborough United

Coventry City v Southend United

Gillingham v Bolton Wanderers

Northampton Town v Port Vale

Oldham Athletic v Oxford United

Scunthorpe United v Rochdale

Swindon Town v Sheffield United

Walsall v Fleetwood Town

Could do with some away wins. Not at BP ideally!

He was ill. Shez said he should be fine for Tuesday

Slight hamstring strain he said on Latics Player Harry, but you never know with this club.

We have had a few dropping out late 'ill' this season.

One or two looked under the weather on Saturday.

Edited by BP1960

this.

JS likes 2 up front, if so I'd try Holloway and Erwin with McLaughlin and Obedayi wide.

For all his criticism from me I'd try Taylor in an attacking central midfield role, he has played there many times in the past. Green also central but a bit deeper.

Edited by BP1960

JS likes 2 up front, if so I'd try Holloway and Erwin with McLaughlin and Obedayi wide.

For all his criticism from me I'd try Taylor in an attacking central midfield role, he has played there many times in the past. Green also central but a bit deeper.

We all like 2 up front BP but they have to recive a decent pass occasionally

They're on an excellent away run, similar to us when we beat Everton when we won 9-10 away matches on the spin. Underestimate these at our peril.

Best way is to surprise them by attacking, they will expect us to sit deep like in the first half against Bury.

You never know it might be an open game with us winning 3-1.

As always I'm optimistic.

Edited by BP1960

Best way is to surprise them by attacking, they will expect us to sit deep like in the first half against Bury.

You never know it might be an open game with us winning 3-1.

As always I'm optimistic.

They score quite a few away from home. Hopefully Shez will know if that's due to the home sides having a go at them or the opposite and set us up accordingly.

They score quite a few away from home. Hopefully Shez will know if that's due to the home sides having a go at them or the opposite and set us up accordingly.

If we play like we did the first half against Bury they will score anyway, and we won't

Its time we stopped being frightened of teams on the same division and take the initiative.

If we play like we did the first half against Bury they will score anyway, and we won't

Its time we stopped being frightened of teams on the same division and take the initiative.

Not many two games are the same BP, you know that.

(ok, some were under Robbo)