Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

A bit odd that they've mispelt judgement, twice.... 

It can be spelt judgment or judgement, Harry - the legal eagles usually opt for judgment.

I haven't read it yet so apologies if I`ve got the wrong end of the stick - going to get a cup of tea and do so shortly. I hate adding to the rumour mill but a decent friend, who doesn't bullshit, has spoken to me this morning and said that things are "boiling up" at BP. He promised to update me more when he has detail but said the shit is going to hit the fan big time and people need to get ready to mobilise.

Jeez.

11 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Depends if you're a big dog type of person, or a normal type of person

I reckon that I am a big dog type of person and definitely could not in any way be termed a ‘normal’ person.

As Carl Jung said: ‘Normality is a fine ideal for those who have no imagination’

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I reckon that I am a big dog type of person and definitely could not in any way be termed a ‘normal’ person.

As Carl Jung said: ‘Normality is a fine ideal for those who have no imagination’

Good boy!

5 minutes ago, StoodinaBoshell said:

Suspect this means the matter has been settled by way of a COT3.

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Are you going to explain what a COT3 is for those not as clever as you? 

When a resolution is reached, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service ( ACAS ) conciliator will record what has been agreed on an ACAS settlement form, known as a COT3.

I thought everyone knew that...

21 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

It can be spelt judgment or judgement, Harry - the legal eagles usually opt for judgment.

I haven't read it yet so apologies if I`ve got the wrong end of the stick - going to get a cup of tea and do so shortly. I hate adding to the rumour mill but a decent friend, who doesn't bullshit, has spoken to me this morning and said that things are "boiling up" at BP. He promised to update me more when he has detail but said the shit is going to hit the fan big time and people need to get ready to mobilise.

Jeez.

How?  We aren't S.W.O.T

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

How?  We aren't S.W.O.T

sjk - from how he spoke it sounded a v similar situation to the "Moore" saga i.e. someone just walking away (or about to do so).

As I said, I`ll post more when he (hopefully) gets back to me with any detail. 

So, mobilisation would mean fans (finally) coming together with one aim (to save the club) - bit like a World War really - the country is in tatters with splinters here, there and everywhere - then, suddenly, there is one common enemy and we all unite. 

14 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Exactly what id do if I was AL. A big “fucking fuck off to the lot of you” style goodbye 👍🏻

He'd leave the Club debt free though if he is true to his word?

FWIW, I don't believe that we're anything like debt free and he'll be leaving it in a similar/worse state than he found it. He will have certainly left it in a worse state on the pitch that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, al_bro said:

It is, but they are still separately owned.

My understanding is that their intention has always been to be ready to be able to bring the two entities together and make the whole thing ready for a potential sale, should that situation arise. If the current rumours are true, it looks like that moment might be close.

Archived