Ex players and that

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

He’s Salford’s Mo Lemsagem. Even though you’d think we were the only club to have a sporting director in England. According to OWTB’s anyway. The main difference being he was actually a pro footballer, and may actually be quite good at it.  

Difference also is that Alexander identifies the players he wants...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Difference also is that Alexander identifies the players he wants...

So we are revolutionary ? Salford will always be tinpot to me. Except the day when I’m persuading my Salford season ticket holding mate, and his dad that it’s a great idea to get me two tickets for the home end. 

6 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Bit of a name drop, but I was talking to Chris Casper at the weekend and he said they have agreed to sign Eoin Doyle...

Can you imagine the carnage when the Roon & Doyle show comes to town? 😫

11 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Bit of a name drop, but I was talking to Chris Casper at the weekend and he said they have agreed to sign Eoin Doyle...

That's nothing, I was talking to the mate and next door neighbour of the non cunty Mark Hughes today.

13 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So we are revolutionary ? Salford will always be tinpot to me. Except the day when I’m persuading my Salford season ticket holding mate, and his dad that it’s a great idea to get me two tickets for the home end. 

My brother in law has a season ticket so I may be in the same boat. That ground or surrounding areas isn't suitable for a large local away following, it will be absolute carnage around the ground.

Edited by yarddog73

1 hour ago, astottie said:

On trial and deemed not good enough if I recall correctly. 

Yep, I saw him in pre-season at Salisbury. He had very little to do and looked about 13 years old. Certainly couldn't judge him off that game.

57 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It's bonkers.  He played half the season and then they bought someone to replace him.

Yes, they brought Casillas [sic] in (no, not Iker) although Peacock-Farrell looked a solid keeper when I watched Quest highlights.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Yep, I saw him in pre-season at Salisbury. He had very little to do and looked about 13 years old. Certainly couldn't judge him off that game.

Yes, they brought Casillas [sic] in (no, not Iker) although Peacock-Farrell looked a solid keeper when I watched Quest highlights.

I was at that Salisbury friendly. I thought Gerard had eaten Croft and they'd put a ball boy in goal... but you're right, couldn't judge the keeper on that game.

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

And won't be able to ref any games that can affect any results of any teams they've ever played for unless the rules have changed?

Rules out half of the EFL for big Chris...

• Like 1