Ex players and that

41 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

PC scored for Fleetwood and Joe Jacobson grabbed a brace.

It was like skins v vests at Orient.

Brill and Wilkinson for Orient and Hunt Lydon and Doyle for Swindon. And Wellens.

Jacobson possibly a hat trick as his corner seems to go straight in for the second goal. But was awarded as own goal

7 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Come on kos, he seems to have slipped into a bit of cycle. But will Chesterfield stay up if he stays? And oldham would have stayed in league one if he stayed.

Its the Sheridan way now.  Can’t build for a season, can only seem to save one.  Gerrard has been a curse too... got worse since he got ‘fit’ and manage to get starts. I’m not sure just “staying up” is what Chesterfield had in mind. 

To be honest I actually hope he turns it round, I really do. I just don’t think he is anywhere near as good as you and that other lad think he is these days. 

Edited by kowenicki

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Its the Sheridan way now.  Can’t build for a season, can only seem to save one.  Gerrard has been a curse too... got worse since he got ‘fit’ and manage to get starts. I’m not sure just “staying up” is what Chesterfield had in mind. 

To be honest I actually hope he turns it round, I really do. I just don’t think he is anywhere near as good as you and that other lad think he is these days. 

Maybe he has brought it on himself and has accepted this role. But he is still a great manager and young ish. If hed stayed at Fleetwood would have done well. If u walk into a team struggling and turn it around, it has to be about motivation and man management. What management is about. Right club right time he would do well. Yiu cant forget, hes coming in to clubs back against the wall and doing well. To then change that team into promotion hopefuls is an incredible difficult task. Strugglers, struggle. It must be hard when you come in and average players do well, u then.put  trust in them. Maybe naive, but still a great manager.

18 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Maybe he has brought it on himself and has accepted this role. But he is still a great manager and young ish. If hed stayed at Fleetwood would have done well. If u walk into a team struggling and turn it around, it has to be about motivation and man management. What management is about. Right club right time he would do well. Yiu cant forget, hes coming in to clubs back against the wall and doing well. To then change that team into promotion hopefuls is an incredible difficult task. Strugglers, struggle. It must be hard when you come in and average players do well, u then.put  trust in them. Maybe naive, but still a great manager.

Great manager? .. i dont agree..