Ex players and that

39 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Shouldn't be in L2 though. 

Would imagine Bradford could match his wages where some League 1 clubs won't, and despite the pain this gives me, are still quite a big club in the lower leagues.

16 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Can't imagine many others have made 400 league appearances for them over a ten year period.

Apologies - thought the poster was referring to him having been a Latics' all time great 

46 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Apologies - thought the poster was referring to him having been a Latics' all time great 

Probably was to be fair. Think I misread it. That poll on here within his first few games better than anything demonstrated Latics fans' tendency to get over excited.

24 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Probably was to be fair. Think I misread it. That poll on here within his first few games better than anything demonstrated Latics fans' tendency to get over excited.

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

I was referring to the infamous Wellens Whittaker poll on here.

Chris Taylor on the bench today for Bradford Vs Liverpool.

edit - looks like he's already played once in their friendly the other night along with Andy Taylor, although Andy not named today.

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Chris Taylor did well for us last time as a LB, despite people being completely unable to see he was playing at LB and moaning bc he wasnt goin past 12 men and scoring.

If people genuinely want to see Chris Taylor back here - then we are really doomed.

He was a "flash in the pan" when younger and we should have cashed in when decent money was reportedly being offered for him.

Decent lad and all that but absolutely no use to us now.

14 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

He was a "flash in the pan" when younger and we should have cashed in when decent money was reportedly being offered for him.

I thought Corney always accepted the first bid we got offered for any player? Sure that's what people were saying during the GE transfer saga.

On Taylor, he's been told by Bowyer that they need to get rid of players before they can make him an offer. Bury are interested. He would be open to coming here, but his preference would be to work with Bowyer again...

54 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I thought Corney always accepted the first bid we got offered for any player? Sure that's what people were saying during the GE transfer saga.

On Taylor, he's been told by Bowyer that they need to get rid of players before they can make him an offer. Bury are interested. He would be open to coming here, but his preference would be to work with Bowyer again...

Stealing a living wherever he tips up.