Ex players and that

18 hours ago, leeslover said:

Not us though, I definitely can't remember him playing for us

He did, and was absolute garbage. Jan 13 to Apr 13. He played  in 7 league games 3 of them off the bench and scored 1 goal.

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He did, and was absolute garbage. Jan 13 to Apr 13. He played  in 7 league games 3 of them off the bench and scored 1 goal.

Am I right in thinking he played in both games v Everton? 

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

As long as I say I remember it, it never happened.

Fair play to him, he was a trier at least, unlike most of the retired players we've made a puzzling habit of signing lately 

19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Duffus scored the only goal of the game after 2 minutes for Yeovil tonight

This after spending most of pre-season training with the youth team. Paging Christopher O'Grady...

And of course Matt Smith should have started both Everton games, he was The Man at the time, must have felt superhuman when he took to the field after that Liverpool game. Dense not to go with him.

3 minutes ago, Simpo said:

This after spending most of pre-season training with the youth team. Paging Christopher O'Grady...

And of course Matt Smith should have started both Everton games, he was The Man at the time, must have felt superhuman when he took to the field after that Liverpool game. Dense not to go with him.

Wasn't Smith injured...?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Kirk Millar bagged 2 for Linfield tonight in Europa League qualification.

Cannot believe that he is only 27.

Remember the end of the 2012/13 season V Orient, he’d recently scored for us and most of our lot were chanting that he ‘used to shite but now he’s alright’. Always had the brightest coloured boots in the squad as well. 

1 hour ago, PlayItLivo said:

Jack Byrne called up provisionally for Ireland’s Euro qualifiers next month.

Can’t see them qualifying if that’s the case. His toxicity will soon disrupt their dressing room #badegg