Ex players and that

First “Sheridan out” thread has appeared on the Chesterfield forum... 

edit.  Apologies. I was wrong. First one appeared 13th August.  Shuck assured me Shez would walk this league. He still might of course. 

Edited by kowenicki

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Worked with a few halifax lads recently and they love PW longtime

The guy's a breath of fresh air, his honesty alone will win him countless plaudits and he'll no doubts be in the visitors dugout next season at BP 

Went to Halifax v Fylde Saturday and really enjoyed it, definite chance of playoffs at least and the team there is arguably better than ours, organised, play attractive football and really played for each other, it's a tough gig at The Shay but they've got a real good feel about them since he's gone there. (He's not doing bad for a raffle winner) :D

On 8/24/2019 at 6:14 PM, rudemedic said:

Marc Richards scores for Cambridge, but they lost. 

I honestly couldnt believe that was him. Didnt he play for Latics in the Blackburn Carling Cup game 2-0 defeat when Sheridans both got sent off in about 1999? Some career that

Edit: I realise I open myself up to a lot of fact checking there, and I am probably incorrect on all of it.

Edited by youngen

5 hours ago, youngen said:

I honestly couldnt believe that was him. Didnt he play for Latics in the Blackburn Carling Cup game 2-0 defeat when Sheridans both got sent off in about 1999? Some career that

Edit: I realise I open myself up to a lot of fact checking there, and I am probably incorrect on all of it.

Looks like he could be the same one

born in 1982

on loan to us in 2001

played for a few clubs in the meantime  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, youngen said:

He came in 2001 (October to November) so missed the League Cup defeat at the Bastards that year- it was in September. 

I didn't even realise he played for us, until I checked the Wikipedia, where I was seeing if he was the one who was at Port Vale for ages. 

8 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Baxter just scored for Plymouth. Jules (SSN) just said nobody has ever doubted the ability of Baxter - clearly not been in this forum. 

It’s a travesty that we’ve (PS aside) not tried to build our team around him. 

Love you Jose 💖 

I don’t think he could keep up with shucks to be fair. 

47 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Baxter just scored for Plymouth. Jules (SSN) just said nobody has ever doubted the ability of Baxter - clearly not been in this forum. 

It’s a travesty that we’ve (PS aside) not tried to build our team around him. 

Love you Jose 💖 

Lost 4-2

his ability isn’t really the question. 

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Lost 4-2

his ability isn’t really the question. 

People on here were doubting his ability for sure. Saying he’s lost it etc. He’d have played his way into form given the chance. I’m confident of that. He’s far better than anyone else we’ve got on the books. Without a shadow. He should have been given a contract. I think he’d have signed one, rather than moving to Devon. Even though they are a better side than us. 

Love you to pieces Jose 💕