Eoin Doyle. Blood clot?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, latics22 said:

Keegan read it here, why would wellens not say blood clot if he knows it is a blood clot? Makes no sense 

Medical diagnosis takes time.  Maybe the doctors only suspect it as one of many possibilities.  And the expert's on holiday until next year.

15 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Roy did say pre-Plymouth that Eoin Doyle may be out a few weeks but didn't state the problem. Don't think anyone from BP has said he's got the "lurgi" the other players have suffered

He said it was a virus.

2 hours ago, opinions4u said:

Medical diagnosis takes time.  Maybe the doctors only suspect it as one of many possibilities.  And the expert's on holiday until next year.

Not for a blood clot it doesn’t. Was diagnosed with mine within 3 hours of presenting to hospital.

Clinical signs then a blood test gives suspicion, then ultrasound confirms it. We may be waiting for a private doctor, but doing so is stupid as blood clots can be life and limb risking.

Months is about right, unless there is something underlying behind it, in which case he may never play again.

(As I said a few days ago).

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I am absolutely certain that I saw a tweet from him on Christmas Day, saying something along the lines off "training done, now to spend time with the family."

It is now not there...

Ignore this. I had got my wires crossed. It was a tweet he had liked from Gary Roberts...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I am absolutely certain that I saw a tweet from him on Christmas Day, saying something along the lines off "training done, now to spend time with the family."

It is now not there...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Ignore this. I had got my wires crossed. It was a tweet he had liked from Gary Roberts...

It's the hope that gets ya, I tell you..... 

20 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Not for a blood clot it doesn’t. Was diagnosed with mine within 3 hours of presenting to hospital.

Clinical signs then a blood test gives suspicion, then ultrasound confirms it. We may be waiting for a private doctor, but doing so is stupid as blood clots can be life and limb risking.

Months is about right, unless there is something underlying behind it, in which case he may never play again.

(As I said a few days ago).

Edited by HarryBosch