January transfer window

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I am guessing that 2 of the 3 players Wellens lost out on were Stephen Warnock and Matty Lund. Both signed on loan to Bradford from Burton.

Just in time to play us.

Somebody said to me on Saturday, it's a good time to be playing Bradford as they're in appalling form. I said, it's probably a better time for Bradford to be playing us.

5 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Just in time to play us.

Somebody said to me on Saturday, it's a good time to be playing Bradford as they're in appalling form. I said, it's probably a better time for Bradford to be playing us.

Bradford have the second best away record in the division with 29 points on the road from 15 games, they have beat both Wigan and Shrewsbury away so I suspect we will be in for a game. 

15 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

According to the Croydon Advertiser we are in for Ladapo 

Worrying, he's 24 and already played for 7 clubs.

2 apps 0 goals this season. 7 in  37 last season, mainly L1. 3 in 23 for us. 4 in 15 for Shrewsbury last year.

L1 career = 6 goals in 38 matches.

Another non-scoring CF to re-add to our list.

Seems pretty clear to me when you look at the FACTS.

Sold/loaned out/otherwise binned: Clarke, Stott, Fawns, Banks, Menig, Osei, Flynn

Brought in/linked with: de la Paz, McEleney, Clarke-Harris, Pringle, Kwateng, Yarsuvat.

Lemsagam is clearly aiming to rake in a fortune through very slightly increasing sales from names on shirts.

Hence why the Doyle deal seems incomplete - he's realised it's not one of those Irish names that has far more vowels than you suspect when you hear it.

• Like 1