The Abdallah Lemsagam era begins

19 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Mike Keegan said Monday or Tuesday so if it doesn't happen today we give him a beating 

Hopefully he will say we are over the final hurdle, lets hope we don't slip up on the run in.

31 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Signed 5 already...

Conveniently ignoring the 10 lost is it?

"Same budget" Richie Wellens.

I hope we do add some players when he takes over, you cannot deny we need strengthening, surely?

Edited by singe

5 minutes ago, singe said:

Conveniently ignoring the 8 lost is it?

"Same budget" Richie Wellens.

I hope we do add some players when he takes over, you cannot deny we need strengthening, surely?

Some talented players in squad, get on with the job of trying to improve them.

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Some talented players in squad, get on with the job of trying to improve them.

Not up to  me to improve them.

The worry is we are comfortably in relegation league form since Richie was appointed FT.

It does not seem likely that we have the room to add one or two non the current budget, so there is hope  but the worry is that if the budget remains the same then no change after that. If our form does not improve dramatically we will be down. Others have games in hand around us. it's a horrible run at the moment.

I’m looking forward to another paragraph being added to the Club’s history on the official site, the last paragraph of which reads currently:

More recently, Latics fell on hard times and were forced to go into administration in the summer of 2003, but some much-needed financial stability was provided when three American-based businessmen - Simon Blitz, Simon Corney and Danny Gazal - purchased the club the following November.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/club/club-history/

How does it work with him only owning the football side of things? I get OEC is not part of the package, so we are stuck with that how it is for now, hopefully he has long term plans of bringing everything back to how it should be, all as one. 

Does he now own the other 3 stands as part of the ‘football club’? Is he free to make improvements to the stands if he so wishes? 

46 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

It's hardly a character assassination. Just a creepy smile at the end of a 3 minute video (the comments were tongue in cheek). Very Brent-esq at the end.

All these years, the real quiz was never the result at the end of the match...