The Abdallah Lemsagam era begins

January 26th is Australia's national day. It's a barbie, beer and a day off work. Every year, we get PC arguments on republic referendums and flag changes.

Now, It is also synonymous with the takeover and from this point onward I shall always refer to it as Abdallah day.

I feel a flag change coming on and a referendum on a return to Boundary park (did it ever really change) and Oldham Lancashire!

This may be a minor issue, and I know we have bigger things to worry about, but...

Does anyone else feel we should get a camera angle from a higher vantage point? Because I live in Plymouth I very rarely see games at BP, I actually felt we played more attractive football yesterday than we usually do at home, purely because I was sat higher than the highlights usually show at home.

Don't get me wrong, I know we probably weren't playing as nice football as usual. Just feel that a higher vantage point does make it more attractive, or is that just me?

Edited by Harry Ogden

1 hour ago, Harry Ogden said:

This may be a minor issue, and I know we have bigger things to worry about, but...

Does anyone else feel we should get a camera angle from a higher vantage point? Because I live in Plymouth I very rarely see games at BP, I actually felt we played more attractive football yesterday than we usually do at home, purely because I was sat higher than the highlights usually show at home.

Don't get me wrong, I know we probably weren't playing as nice football as usual. Just feel that a higher vantage point does make it more attractive, or is that just me?

Where the camera is positioned at the moment is comical. It's not even in line with the halfway line and because it of where it is and its height, the camera man has to constantly swivel it making fast play borderline dizzy. Nothing will happen probs.

38 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Where the camera is positioned at the moment is comical. It's not even in line with the halfway line and because it of where it is and its height, the camera man has to constantly swivel it making fast play borderline dizzy. Nothing will happen probs.

It's ridiculous. May write to the club as a suggestion but like you said, nothing will happen. 

I thought they would have hung the camera from the new stand. Maybe a detail that was unaffordable. The Main Stand is not high enough without obstructing views. 

There are a few things stacked up on the to do list. The first two on my list would be players to keep us up and a new pitch to play football that will increase attendances above the present 3,500 faithful. 

Edited by mikeroyboy

3 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

I thought they would have hung the camera from the new stand. Maybe a detail that was unaffordable. The Main Stand is not high high without obstructing views. 

There are a few things stacked up on the to do list. The first two on my list would be players to keep us up and a new pitch to play football that will increase attendances above the present 3,500 faithful. 

My thought was corney may have used a match highlights package to help attract potential investors, which showing it with the north stand may have helped with.

But totally agree, they're the priorities

9 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Slightly off topic, does his smile creep anyone else out ? 

8 hours ago, Wardie said:

It's a stage managed, professional smile for the cameras
It's his job.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Yes.

Don't worry about his smile, a few months in charge of Latics will cure that problem.  :lol: