13 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

1800 sold plus pay on the night  to come. Should be a decent number at Spotland tomorrow night.

Need 90 minutes of total backing - it might help get us to play a higher tempo game.

That'll be around 3000 then

No excuse for the players to not be fully up for it

Obviously hope not but can only see a loss without reply in this one. Its a must not lose fixture because no way can I see us taking three points.

Always optimistic until the last few performances. Very worried...

2-0 home win :( 

16 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

Obviously hope not but can only see a loss without reply in this one. Its a must not lose fixture because no way can I see us taking three points.

Always optimistic until the last few performances. Very worried...

2-0 home win :( 

I very much share your fears. I actually cant see us winning this certainly not if we show the same level of complacency as saturday.

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Big atmosphere might get us over the line in this one... Cmon the lads.

Shame we can create an atmosphere 2 miles from BP but not actually in BP. Looking forward to all the back patting even if we get stuffed. #greatawayfans

Edited by palmer1

33 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

Shame we can create an atmosphere 2 miles from BP but not actually in BP. Looking forward to all the back patting even if we get stuffed. #greatawayfans

Fucking hell!! :lol::lol::lol:

Been done to death this hasn't it? Many will be pissed and we'll all be in one stand. All relative whether it's Rochdale away or Gillingham away. 

At home far more are sober and we're spread across 3 stands. 

30 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

Although probably not the right place or time for this post, I can’t help but agree with the sentiment.

Our fans are fantastic and vocal away from home. Why can’t we create even half of that at home? 

We’ve seen what a bit of atmosphere can do with a couple of late goals in RW’s early spell. If we could do it consistently we might have a few more points.

Not normally a believer in that sort of thing but these players have said nearly every week that making noise helps them and gives them a push.

All well and good raising the roof tomorrow night but they need us against Southend and Doncaster more than ever.

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Fucking hell!! :lol::lol::lol:

Been done to death this hasn't it? Many will be pissed and we'll all be in one stand. All relative whether it's Rochdale away or Gillingham away. 

At home far more are sober and we're spread across 3 stands. 

Last argument I heard was that it was the clubs fault for match day experience.

I forgot you cant drink on Saturdays in Oldham and all have to be stood together to open you gob and support your team rather than noticeably moan and groan every misplaced pass.

Edited by palmer1

16 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

I forgot you cant drink on Saturdays in Oldham and all have to be stood together to open you gob and support your team rather than noticeably moan and groan every misplaced pass.

How many chants did you try to get going on Saturday?

51 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

You need to start accepting there can be more than one reason.

Sometimes there is an atmosphere at BP and sometimes there isn’t one away either.

3 hours ago, palmer1 said:

Do you keep a consistent level of silence or raucousness at home and away games? Assuming your support doesn’t fluctuate between home and away games...

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Do you keep a consistent level of silence or raucousness at home and away games? Assuming your support doesn’t fluctuate between home and away games...

Consistent? No, but atmosphere doesn't have to be consistent does it? Against Blackpool the first sound our fans made was to call Oldham a shit hole 16 mins in. 

My pointing out actual facts seems to have upset a few of our great away fans. ?

What's the problem? I said its a shame which it is. I Guarantee the atmosphere will be better tomorrow than any home game since say Liverpool/Everton and guaranteed no matter the result social media and message boards will be full of back patting. 

24 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

Consistent? No, but atmosphere doesn't have to be consistent does it? Against Blackpool the first sound our fans made was to call Oldham a shit hole 16 mins in. 

My pointing out actual facts seems to have upset a few of our great away fans. ?

What's the problem? I said its a shame which it is. I Guarantee the atmosphere will be better tomorrow than any home game since say Liverpool/Everton and guaranteed no matter the result social media and message boards will be full of back patting. 

It’s just the constant having a pop at fellow fans, acting as though we’re any worse than any other club. Of course it’s a shame but it’s par for the course

Away atmosphere is better than the home atmosphere. So what? Fans have little to celebrate year upon year, it’s hardly a surprise or a something to be derided when they express a pride in their loyalty