17 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Is this the least confident we’ve gone into a game as a collective of fans?

Its not even the least confident this season. If we play like we are capable of weve actually got a very good chance of winning.

I came away saturday worried about the character of our team we have to be on it tonight because you can bet Keith Hill will have dale up for this.

Edited by GlossopLatic

47 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Is that narcissistic scumbag Henderson available if they have lodged a ridiculously frivolous red card appeal?  That would be very annoying.  Clear red, but in their interests to lodge an appeal if it means he doesn’t miss possibly THE most important game they have left. 

According to sky 4 game ban, he will probably be playing then

Ah the gut feeling is not good.  Drink!

A win would allow us to climb above Walsall and get some distance from Rochdale we would still have a hand on the ladder.  It could also stop the better than us run of results they are having.  A draw wouldn't hurt either of us but I would then expect Rochdale to go on and equal or accumulate more points than us ie above us in the table and we would still need another four points.  A loss will see a team that is then on a much better run than us above us.  So then either Oxford have to lose all their remaining games, or Wimbledon take just one point from four or Walsall just two points from four.  Latics would have to find five points with the best result for us a win away at Wimbledon.  51 points has not been relegated in the last ten years.  I don't see us recovering from losing tonight hence I said lose and this is it.

On Fane I believe he had a shot on target against Walsall which was deflected for a corner.  Undoubtedly it is a truism that if we had a better player we wouldn't be playing him but sadly we have loads of players who Wellens thinks/knows are worse than him.  He has improved but not as much as I had hoped.

Slightly off topic it seems the replacement for Johny, one Lloyd, is made of the same stuff coming out like a headless chicken in his last game.

Let's be honest here,  if this lot can't get up for a local derby in front of 2.5k away fans and show they've got the minerals to fight off relegation,  then they'll never have it.

Can't help but think if we lose tonight, that's it.

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I wouldn't want us to stick with Doyle unconditionally if he went too long without scoring... 

....How Richie seems not to recognise that playing Holloway alongside him, as a replacement for Davies - after admitting this week that he would like to repartner Doyle & Davies, only for Davies’ injury to scupper it - in a bid to reignite Doyle’s early season form, is completely baffling to me.....

Edited by lookersstandandy

Can't get there tonight unfortunately as daddy duty calls.

A big game for both clubs, however, a loud away support, a team who will hopefully be sent out with a flea in their ears and a decent mid-week record will help us see this out. 

Henderson is a big miss for them which helps to dent their attack. Providing that we can keep a level head and play smart like we can do we can win this. 

If we draw, it's not the end of the world, it just means the hunt for a win moves on. Lose and things get very real, very quickly. 

For those of you going, make lots of noise and give Calvin Andrew some abuse for me!