I think I’m right in saying that we get to keep 5% of the revenue from ticket sales, so if you want Latics to benefit a little from  another decent away following then get your ticket up front. I’ll be doing this particularly in the light of the piss poor away followings they bring to BP, we don’t benefit anywhere near enough from this local game as they do, in recent years it’s been like them having an extra home game in the season.

Indeed this is fucking massive they won again today they will be up for this if we arent we will get dicked.

Oh anyone turning up with the self congratulatory drivel about how we take more away to spotland than they bring to us could easily end up looking like a right chump if we put in a performance like the 2nd half today.

2 hours ago, PlayItLivo said:

Probably isn't much difference in the quality between us. But the team who wants it more will get the win. And I really wouldn't be on it being us.

Problem is some of our players don't look like they want it enough. RW has to weed them out. 

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Problem is some of our players don't look like they want it enough. RW has to weed them out. 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

He's left it too late.

We need inept teams below us now.  And some of them appear to have a battle in them.  We were poor today.  Poor Wednesday.  Disappointing last Saturday ...

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Indeed this is fucking massive they won again today they will be up for this if we arent we will get dicked.

Oh anyone turning up with the self congratulatory drivel about how we take more away to spotland than they bring to us could easily end up looking like a right chump if we put in a performance like the 2nd half today.

MASSIVE. ?

1 hour ago, opinions4u said:

He's left it too late.

We need inept teams below us now.  And some of them appear to have a battle in them.  We were poor today.  Poor Wednesday.  Disappointing last Saturday ...

I thought we were good today, and well worth 3 points.

5 minutes ago, maddog said:

I thought we were good today, and well worth 3 points.

Tis a funny old game...I thought they edge it on penalty box action and we were lucky to get a point.

i only remember one shot in the second half and it was a fingertip save that we didn't get a corner from.

christ it's been a lonnggggg season.

i hope you didn't frazzle too much in the sun...heheh

bp, the only place you can get sunburnt and frost bite in 90 min game...

42 minutes ago, underdog said:

Tis a funny old game...I thought they edge it on penalty box action and we were lucky to get a point.

i only remember one shot in the second half and it was a fingertip save that we didn't get a corner from.

christ it's been a lonnggggg season.

i hope you didn't frazzle too much in the sun...heheh

bp, the only place you can get sunburnt and frost bite in 90 min game...

Well I can remember Doyle hitting the post twice with shots and Edmundson had a header hit a post in the first half. Perhaps you where asleep in the sun.