7 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Well I can remember Doyle hitting the post twice with shots and Edmundson had a header hit a post in the first half. Perhaps you where asleep in the sun. 

Nope your are right...that was first half.a double Doyle post and an Edmundson downward header cleared off the line...aaagghhh did you have remind me??? 

I did say second  half shooting towards the RRE and it was a finger tip save that didn't get us a corner...that's all I can remember.

Drink anyone? hic...

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Nope your are right...that was first half.a double Doyle post and an Edmundson downward header cleared off the line...aaagghhh did you have remind me??? 

I did say second  half shooting towards the RRE and it was a finger tip save that didn't get us a corner...that's all I can remember.

Drink anyone? hic...

We are creating chances , just not putting them away. Hope our luck changes at Rochdale. 

Focusing on this game...

Rochdale have a decent surface now thanks to Spurs.. I would like to think Richie may be able to get us back to our old self of fast attacking football.

The team needs some shaking up aswell.

I presume Hunt will go to LB and Hamer in at RB.

Placide
Hamer
Edmundson
Gerrard
Hunt

Gardner
Byrne
Fane
Pringle/Nepo

Holloway
Doyle.

4-4-2

Argument for Duckens somewhere but he's not exactly a team player rather focused on himself rather than the team and in a relegation fight we don't need that. 

58 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Focusing on this game...

Rochdale have a decent surface now thanks to Spurs.. I would like to think Richie may be able to get us back to our old self of fast attacking football.

The team needs some shaking up aswell.

I presume Hunt will go to LB and Hamer in at RB.

Placide
Hamer
Edmundson
Gerrard
Hunt

Gardner
Byrne
Fane
Pringle/Nepo

Holloway
Doyle.

4-4-2

Argument for Duckens somewhere but he's not exactly a team player rather focused on himself rather than the team and in a relegation fight we don't need that. 

Maybe so but without his ‘individual’ goals we would be down already!!!

Take those 3 points away and have a look where we’d be....I don’t fancy our chances even now!

Nazon is greedy but on the shoulder of the last defender I’d back him to get a shot off over anyone else in our squad including Doyle.

For me, he has to play at Rochdale 

16 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Take those 3 points away and have a look where we’d be....I don’t fancy our chances even now!

Nazon is greedy but on the shoulder of the last defender I’d back him to get a shot off over anyone else in our squad including Doyle.

For me, he has to play at Rochdale 

Agreed I don’t think you can drop the only player who is hitting the back of the net at the moment. Would be interesting to see Nazon on the left wing being able to cut in and Holloway and Doyle up top. 

20 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

Well I can remember Doyle hitting the post twice with shots and Edmundson had a header hit a post in the first half. Perhaps you where asleep in the sun. 

Was offside so technically didn’t hit the post at all ! However imo we were the better team. George should have buried his chance and Doyle had a couple of others he’d usually puts away 

1 hour ago, SAV said:

i'm worried about tuesday. Not about the football, after 30 odd years i can take the shit. But where can myself and my daughter have a nice quiet beer / cola before the game?

Baum? Never been any trouble in there during our games. I'd avoid the Spoons, Yates etc. 

Real Ale pubs don't seem to attract the sort of attention chain ones do. 

There's another new bar in Dale, LL posted about it, links to the brewery in Whitworth 

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Baum? Never been any trouble in there during our games. I'd avoid the Spoons, Yates etc. 

Real Ale pubs don't seem to attract the sort of attention chain ones do. 

There's another new bar in Dale, LL posted about it, links to the brewery in Whitworth 

Medicine Tap.

7 hours ago, SAV said:

i'm worried about tuesday. Not about the football, after 30 odd years i can take the shit. But where can myself and my daughter have a nice quiet beer / cola before the game?

If you're talking about in town, the Reed Hotel would be ok. Fairly localish pub but friendly. Few minutes up the town but handy for the walk to the ground 

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Richie Wellens following Saturday’s disappointment:

“We have got to pick ourselves up because we’ve got a massive game on Tuesday,” said the gaffer.”

No two ways about it - this is a MASSIVE game.

?

Well, any reason why it isnt? You are aware if we lose tomorrow night we are in the bottom 4 with no more games in hand and only 4 games in the season right?