Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope so.... then we can have a debate over who’s the better manager, Whittaker or Wellens....?

Think you might enjoy this with soundbites from Radio Bolton.     

We must be one of, if not the most despised clubs in the league. I fucking hate what we have become under these 🤡🤡’s. Do we really need to do this to a fellow club who like ourselves are struggling to

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Think you might enjoy this with soundbites from Radio Bolton. 

 

 

That has made my day. As if the result wasn't hilarious enough, the sheer arrogance of Radio Bolton's finest plus the fairground music towards the end are priceless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

That has made my day. As if the result wasn't hilarious enough, the sheer arrogance of Radio Bolton's finest plus the fairground music towards the end are priceless.

 

Steve Eyre I believe, with his typically arrogant and dismissive (utterly clueless) proclamations of what is to come.  He is a clown... I thought he only got on in the past because of his dad and his links to Matey FM's previous hosts,  but alas, he is still being invited on with his 'words of wisdom'.   Always introduced by Jimmy Wagg as "one of the best in the business... Steve Eyre... hello matey, how are you and how's your dad".  Nauseating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

That has made my day. As if the result wasn't hilarious enough, the sheer arrogance of Radio Bolton's finest plus the fairground music towards the end are priceless.

I think the music is "pretty, pretty, pretty good"😁.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 7:41 AM, astottie said:

Holloway has resigned/sacked himself at Grimsby.

 

Something a bit fishy about this, it was never the right plaice for him, he was breaming with confidence when he started then he started to trout himself, some would say it is a wasted oppur-tuna-ty for him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

 

Something a bit fishy about this, it was never the right plaice for him, he was breaming with confidence when he started then he started to trout himself, some would say it is a wasted oppur-tuna-ty for him.

YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOUT. I'M HARD OF HERRING. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

 

Something a bit fishy about this, it was never the right plaice for him, he was breaming with confidence when he started then he started to trout himself, some would say it is a wasted oppur-tuna-ty for him.

The Grimsby fans thought he was a Ray of light, turned out he was skate-ing on thin ice. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Worth remembering this in a year when they are on the verge of administration again...

Yep. Somebody's been looking down the back of the settee again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Worth remembering this in a year when they are on the verge of administration again...

 

This is so true.  They are gambling again and I honestly do not know how they can afford this squad.  More alarming is how they find the millions required for this years football creditors and avoid a 15 point penalty. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

 

This is so true.  They are gambling again and I honestly do not know how they can afford this squad.  More alarming is how they find the millions required for this years football creditors and avoid a 15 point penalty. 

 

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Worth remembering this in a year when they are on the verge of administration again...

 

"Wanderers’ bill to unsecured creditors – including Bolton Council, the emergency services, energy firms and many local companies – totalled more than £10million"

 

Of which they are committed to paying back... £3.5m

 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19051219.bolton-wanderers-chief-operating-officer-outlines-football-ventures-vision/

 

So a multimillion pound debt, with a massive chunk of that shouldered by the taxpayer in a national crisis, to pay the likes of Maddison.

 

The situation stinks.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

 

 

"Wanderers’ bill to unsecured creditors – including Bolton Council, the emergency services, energy firms and many local companies – totalled more than £10million"

 

Of which they are committed to paying back... £3.5m

 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19051219.bolton-wanderers-chief-operating-officer-outlines-football-ventures-vision/

 

So a multimillion pound debt, with a massive chunk of that shouldered by the taxpayer in a national crisis, to pay the likes of Maddison.

 

The situation stinks.

Don't disagree with any of that, but this is Marcus Maddison, not James Maddison.

 

8 appearances for Charlton this season, 29 for Posh/Hull last season. He was a good L1 player at his best but no more than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Don't disagree with any of that, but this is Marcus Maddison, not James Maddison.

 

8 appearances for Charlton this season, 29 for Posh/Hull last season. He was a good L1 player at his best but no more than that.

Hes alone they might be paying nothing 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Don't disagree with any of that, but this is Marcus Maddison, not James Maddison.

 

8 appearances for Charlton this season, 29 for Posh/Hull last season. He was a good L1 player at his best but no more than that.

Ever present more or less for Peterborough first 4 seasons and highly rated. Fell out with them in his last season as he wouldn't re sign with them so they didnt play him.

Him and Kieran Lee in the same midfield. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...