League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Think you might enjoy this with soundbites from Radio Bolton. 

That has made my day. As if the result wasn't hilarious enough, the sheer arrogance of Radio Bolton's finest plus the fairground music towards the end are priceless.

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

That has made my day. As if the result wasn't hilarious enough, the sheer arrogance of Radio Bolton's finest plus the fairground music towards the end are priceless.

Steve Eyre I believe, with his typically arrogant and dismissive (utterly clueless) proclamations of what is to come.  He is a clown... I thought he only got on in the past because of his dad and his links to Matey FM's previous hosts,  but alas, he is still being invited on with his 'words of wisdom'.   Always introduced by Jimmy Wagg as "one of the best in the business... Steve Eyre... hello matey, how are you and how's your dad".  Nauseating.

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

I think the music is "pretty, pretty, pretty good"😁.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 7:41 AM, astottie said:

Holloway has resigned/sacked himself at Grimsby.

Something a bit fishy about this, it was never the right plaice for him, he was breaming with confidence when he started then he started to trout himself, some would say it is a wasted oppur-tuna-ty for him.

18 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Something a bit fishy about this, it was never the right plaice for him, he was breaming with confidence when he started then he started to trout himself, some would say it is a wasted oppur-tuna-ty for him.

YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOUT. I'M HARD OF HERRING. 

38 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

The Grimsby fans thought he was a Ray of light, turned out he was skate-ing on thin ice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Worth remembering this in a year when they are on the verge of administration again...

This is so true.  They are gambling again and I honestly do not know how they can afford this squad.  More alarming is how they find the millions required for this years football creditors and avoid a 15 point penalty. 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

This is so true.  They are gambling again and I honestly do not know how they can afford this squad.  More alarming is how they find the millions required for this years football creditors and avoid a 15 point penalty. 

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Worth remembering this in a year when they are on the verge of administration again...

"Wanderers’ bill to unsecured creditors – including Bolton Council, the emergency services, energy firms and many local companies – totalled more than £10million"

Of which they are committed to paying back... £3.5m

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19051219.bolton-wanderers-chief-operating-officer-outlines-football-ventures-vision/

So a multimillion pound debt, with a massive chunk of that shouldered by the taxpayer in a national crisis, to pay the likes of Maddison.

The situation stinks.

3 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

"Wanderers’ bill to unsecured creditors – including Bolton Council, the emergency services, energy firms and many local companies – totalled more than £10million"

Of which they are committed to paying back... £3.5m

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19051219.bolton-wanderers-chief-operating-officer-outlines-football-ventures-vision/

So a multimillion pound debt, with a massive chunk of that shouldered by the taxpayer in a national crisis, to pay the likes of Maddison.

The situation stinks.

Don't disagree with any of that, but this is Marcus Maddison, not James Maddison.

8 appearances for Charlton this season, 29 for Posh/Hull last season. He was a good L1 player at his best but no more than that.

39 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Don't disagree with any of that, but this is Marcus Maddison, not James Maddison.

8 appearances for Charlton this season, 29 for Posh/Hull last season. He was a good L1 player at his best but no more than that.

Hes alone they might be paying nothing 

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Ever present more or less for Peterborough first 4 seasons and highly rated. Fell out with them in his last season as he wouldn't re sign with them so they didnt play him.

Him and Kieran Lee in the same midfield. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived