Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

If I was offered full pay and conditions to leave this shit hole of a set up I wouldn’t need any persuasion that’s for sure!!

Absolutely.... but neither would I want it all over the internet whilst dealing with my dysfunctional employer.

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

All hypothetical this, but if we lose Pidge and sign no one then Shez would probably be better off out of here.

Im beginning to think this is Al and Mos last “fuck you” to the fans - statement saying he will sell and strengthen the squad get Shez in, don't strengthen, let us go down with a club legend then put us in admin 

1 hour ago, Hands on said:

It rather sounds like they are offering them gardening leave.  Now if Almo offered them a lump sum cash in hand today I'm sure they would leave but offering to pay them weekly up to 30th June!!!  Would you trust him?

This should all have been sorted soon after he made that wonderful statement:

"In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in."

His word counts for nothing just like Boris Johnson he's a liar we might bring in players in the next couple of hours but it's a token effort.

What we are seeing here is 2 people who have fucked up spectacularly and have abandoned ship and said "Shez sort it out but you are on your own" 

I'm still not certain the appointment of Sheridan is nothing other than dead cat bounce but we will have to wait and see.

16 minutes ago, Dickie Down said:

Absolutely.... but neither would I want it all over the internet whilst dealing with my dysfunctional employer.

lt's quite a regular thing in Football, don't think us discussing it has any tangible effect on either party really.

Just now, mikeroyboy said:

I hope it’s not Shez getting the measure of these charlatans and preparing to do a Paul Scholes 😬

Im just praying it is like any other business meeting that goes on with negotiations with others and of course agents are involved.

Its like when geldoff got live aid together and have to convince the acts to appear by basically saying bowie is appearing do you want to miss out  and then phoning bowie and saying such and such is appearing do you want to miss out. 

Archived