Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

The wording is "our signing". Not promising. 

Are we not all calling him our new signing? Lets justbhope that speculation is wrong.

He's an ex shez player and he got a tune out of him in the past

32 minutes ago, Mercater said:

Are we not all calling him our new signing? Lets justbhope that speculation is wrong.

He's an ex shez player and he got a tune out of him in the past

Signing in the singular implies there won't be any more. 

Whilst I, like everyone else, wanted to see more improvements to the squad, I don't think this is necessarily game over. This is a rank bad division. This team needs a boost. Shez can hopefully give them one as well as us getting behind the team a bit more and it not being such a negative atmosphere at games. It will probably take a bit of luck at some point just to get the ball rolling but momentum in this league is key. We started terribly and never got going which is why we are where we are. But there's plenty of teams in this division that have gone on good runs. There's no reason we can't.

3 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Whilst I, like everyone else, wanted to see more improvements to the squad, I don't think this is necessarily game over. This is a rank bad division. This team needs a boost. Shez can hopefully give them one as well as us getting behind the team a bit more and it not being such a negative atmosphere at games. It will probably take a bit of luck at some point just to get the ball rolling but momentum in this league is key. We started terribly and never got going which is why we are where we are. But there's plenty of teams in this division that have gone on good runs. There's no reason we can't.

I can think of a few

Archived