Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Why hasn't AL paid off the loan, it can't the much now for a man of his supposed wealth?

because he's not willing to throw good money after  bad.  This phrase from the 'up for sale' club statement may be up for debate:

In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in.

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

because he's not willing to throw good money after  bad.  This phrase from the 'up for sale' club statement may be up for debate:

In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in.

That's why I asked the question.

25 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

He believes the embargo is illegal? 😂. Can only, surely, be talking restraint of trade? Struggling to see why being a copper a couple of decades ago makes anyone an expert in civil and commercial law. 

1 minute ago, Dickie Down said:

I think it's appalling that these employees are being pressurised in this manner on a public forum. We might not think they are great footballers but the club decided to sign them all.

Very poor.

If I was offered full pay and conditions to leave this shit hole of a set up I wouldn’t need any persuasion that’s for sure!!

It rather sounds like they are offering them gardening leave.  Now if Almo offered them a lump sum cash in hand today I'm sure they would leave but offering to pay them weekly up to 30th June!!!  Would you trust him?

This should all have been sorted soon after he made that wonderful statement:

"In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in."

5 minutes ago, Hands on said:

It rather sounds like they are offering them gardening leave.  Now if Almo offered them a lump sum cash in hand today I'm sure they would leave but offering to pay them weekly up to 30th June!!!  Would you trust him?

This should all have been sorted soon after he made that wonderful statement:

"In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in."

They cant go on gardening leave as they would dtill be in post and therefore not allow others to come in.

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Why hasn't AL paid off the loan, it can't the much now for a man of his supposed wealth?

because as long as it is in place he can point to it as an excuse for there failure this season "it wasnt us it was the nasty EFL with they're embargo "

Archived