Jack Byrne ❤️

If there was genuine malice, they could absolutely take him to a tribunal and win. Evidence from the 18 other players on the pitch, including people like PFA rep, 20 years a pro Peter Clarke would be more than enough on the balance of probabilities. 

14 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

As if I needed proof just what a nasty shit hole this place has become 

The supreme irony of the social media age; the greatest boost to free speech there has ever been - and simultaneously its biggest threat.

14 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I reckon we could win every game left this season and it would be the same 

You can just sense some on here who are gutted when we actually win a game and can't wait to jump all over it if we get beat, there's one thing throwing opinions in the ring and everyone has those but it's another thing altogether want your own team to lose to prove a point, warped in the extreme.

Those who've predicted us to get one or two points from the next three games can fucking do one for me cos they are talking bollocks for bites.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

You can just sense some on here who are gutted when we actually win a game and can't wait to jump all over it if we get beat, there's one thing throwing opinions in the ring and everyone has those but it's another thing altogether want your own team to lose to prove a point, warped in the extreme.

Those who've predicted us to get one or two points from the next three games can fucking do one for me cos they are talking bollocks for bites.

I believe some posters just want a reaction and are on the wind up.

I have bitten recently and I should know better.

I want us to win every game and although I know we won't, I would never back against us. It's having  pride and belief in your team.

I can't see the point in being negative about the club just now, it won't help, it will only make things worse.

Bunn and Rhodes have earnt our support because they love the club. We should be positive towards them and in turn they will want to succeed even more.

42 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm a glass half full sort of person but the way we have been playing, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that we end up with jack shit from the next 3 games. 

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I'm a glass half full sort of person but the way we have been playing, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that we end up with jack shit from the next 3 games. 

It wouldn't you are right.

But we could also carry on picking up points whilst not playing the best football on the eye.

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Admit we've been poor in part but four games six goals scored, two against and 8 points from 12 to jack shit in three games doesn't add up to me.

Surridge back will be a big plus and Baxter is only going to get better and the defence looks a decent unit to me not to mention the keeper, maybe even a couple of new faces and we can really kick on.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Saw lard arse (Gerrard) make a comment on Jacks Instagram saying the club will reap what they've sown so be interesting to see how it all pans out.

This adds to my opinion of Gerrard. If his mate has been sacked then so be it. 

9 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Is he going back to Holland?
Linky

Ideal solution if so.  Wouldn't relish the told you sos telling us he was ripping it up for a rival week in, week out.  As I imagine their transfer window for permanent moves is still open may even get a fee.

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Seems to be a lot of love coming from Cambuur 

Kusunga alluded to this yesterday. If he isn’t going to play for us again this move makes sense. Especially if it enables Bunn to bring in a couple of players to improve the midfield. Obviously its a shame things haven’t worked out though as he would be a star player in this league.

10 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

This adds to my opinion of Gerrard. If his mate has been sacked then so be it. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if 'Mersey Tunnel Gob' gets him a move of sorts to Carlisle ? 

Boy! I'd hate to think how that would go down on the day we played them with Shez, overseeing  Motor mouth and B.A Byrne  

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if 'Mersey Tunnel Gob' gets him a move of sorts to Carlisle ? 

Boy! I'd hate to think how that would go down on the day we played them with Shez, overseeing  Motor mouth and B.A Byrne  

As Byrne was a Shez signing, I don't think he needs Gerrard to get him a move to Carlisle. 

The Dutch Transfer window closes on the 31st. 

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

They’re skinter than we are apparently so can’t see it happening.

16 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

We should be looking to create new memories rather than just fixating on the past .

Dear Kusunga,

At 42 I was 82 kilos of solid muscle. Now, 15 years later, i am 87 kilos of equal parts beer and chicken tikka massala. I want what i had at 42 but with all the present day flavours. Am i wrong to want this?

Am I being too ambitious or am i just fixating on the past?

Jeff

Brisbane