Hampton: Hampton & Richmond Borough FC - Directions, Beer & Food

On 10/30/2018 at 6:21 PM, TheBigDog said:

If we sell out 450 (doubtful) then I’d imagine that they would make a few more available ?

On 10/30/2018 at 7:25 PM, Monty Burns said:

No they have spelt out that they won’t be doing so. They must believe they can shift 2500 so fair play to them. We will shift 450 easily.

On 10/31/2018 at 12:37 AM, Andy-latic said:

Will sell out, Latics fans love a new ground, also prices are ridiculously cheap.

43 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Had sold 102 as of Friday 

Not going too quickly at the moment. ?

Would expect more to be sold if we win at County though. 

Edited by TheBigDog

On 11/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, rudemedic said:

By which time they may have their new stadium sorted? 

If they didn't and it was at Wembley would that count has having seen Latics play at Wembley? 

It wouldn't for me - has to be a cup or playoff final in my eyes. 

Criminal how they've devalued the place. 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

If they didn't and it was at Wembley would that count has having seen Latics play at Wembley? 

It wouldn't for me - has to be a cup or playoff final in my eyes. 

Criminal how they've devalued the place. 

Interesting view. Having seen Latics play at the old Wembley twice and given the likelihood of any game against Spurs having a bigger crowd than the semi-final I'd say it still counts. 

22 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Interesting view. Having seen Latics play at the old Wembley twice and given the likelihood of any game against Spurs having a bigger crowd than the semi-final I'd say it still counts. 

Doubt it? They're not going to shift many to see our bunch of cloggers tip up.

31 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

38000 for spurs v Newport (Rnd 4) last season and 47000 for the “derby” v Wimbledon (Rnd 3) - can’t see more for Latics 

Do we not need to get through the first two rounds, then somehow get drawn away from home against them  and they still be playing at Wembley before we have this detailed convo ?

On 11/6/2018 at 1:51 PM, jorvik_latic said:

And Will :wink: 

? Still got your season tickets, you watching the game in the Carters? We might be there tonight in the unlikely event that you fancy watching Celtic get beat by Leipzig.

51 minutes ago, rosa said:

? Still got your season tickets, you watching the game in the Carters? We might be there tonight in the unlikely event that you fancy watching Celtic get beat by Leipzig.

Nope. We will approximately be over Turks and Caicos at the time of kick off. ?

Ref has been split between L1 and L2 this season, looks ok. Don't think he's reffed us yet this season, but reffed our 1-0 home win over MK Dons in Feb 18, and the 1-0 away defeat to Shrewsbury in Jan 18.

Hampton are calling this the biggest night in the club's history: http://www.hamptonfc.net/news/preview-beavers-set-for-biggest-night-in-club-hist-2365778.html

14 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Ref has been split between L1 and L2 this season, looks ok. Don't think he's reffed us yet this season, but reffed our 1-0 home win over MK Dons in Feb 18, and the 1-0 away defeat to Shrewsbury in Jan 18.

Hampton are calling this the biggest night in the club's history: http://www.hamptonfc.net/news/preview-beavers-set-for-biggest-night-in-club-hist-2365778.html

Full marks for recognising us as a Lancashire club. One deducted for thinking we only had one Premiership season.