Hampton: Hampton & Richmond Borough FC - Directions, Beer & Food

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

If we lose tonight then this must go down as one of if not the worst individual result in the clubs history. 

...good question that..... until Lincoln, we hadn't lost to non-league oppo for X years....? Can one of the statto's on here tell us how many, who it was against....?

Kinda game where if we get the crowd quietened early doors it should be a coast to victory. Should play the most attacking team we can possibly muster... 

Iverson

Taylor / dummigham

Edmundosn

Clarke

Hunt

Missilou

Gardner

Lydon

Baxter

Miller

Lang

Win 8-3

Edit - Lang and Lydon eligable? Surridge (if fit)? 

Edited by Fruitygoo

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hopefully Frank isn’t underestimating tonight’s opposition as much as our fanbase are. Serious potential for humiliation here...

Of course there is potential for humiliation which should actually drive the players on to perform better in front of the TV cameras, all that's required tonight is to boss the game from the start and the rest will take care of itself. A performance anywhere near the last couple would be easily sufficient.

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

...good question that..... until Lincoln, we hadn't lost to non-league oppo for X years....? Can one of the statto's on here tell us how many, who it was against....?

I give you Scarborough in 72/3, 1-2 away in replay ( so we failed in two matches to beat them - and we were Div 3 at the time)

However it was only three years since South Shields had beaten us in another replay , this time at home. Same score.

Edited by LaticsPete

1 hour ago, laticsrblue said:

I'm hoping Surridge will be making a surprise appearance on the bench.

BTW odds are now 8/15 on skybet.

That's because anyone with any sense is all over the 8/11.

Best price you can get now is 1/2.

Edited by yarddog73

For those asking about any streams, I know that Bet365 have been streaming some FA Cup games recently. Watched the last few minutes of Guiseley v Cambridge yesterday. And going to the football section today, it does have the icon to suggest it is being streamed. You just need a funded account to watch so deposit a fiver and after the game, take it back out if you don't want to bet. I usually leave a penny in so I can watch their live streams.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:47 AM, yarddog73 said:

Prices for us on Monday night are insanely good given our record under floodlights particularly against supposed inferior opposition, we are playing a team low on confidence who've drawn one and lost four of their last five outings.

8/11 win

9/5 win H/T and F/T

Clean sheet 6/4

To score 1/6

To score 2 or more is 4/5

Now I don't advocate gambling it's just a hobby of mine but these prices are ridiculous all things considered, I understand that they will be up for it but prices like these should pay for everyone's Christmas. 

1/2 win

6/5 H/T and F/T 

6/5 clean sheet

1/9 to score

8/15 for two or more Oldham goals

You'd of thought Surridge was playing the shift in those prices. 

5 hours ago, Fruitygoo said:

Kinda game where if we get the crowd quietened early doors it should be a coast to victory. Should play the most attacking team we can possibly muster... 

Iverson

Taylor / dummigham

Edmundosn

Clarke

Hunt

Missilou

Gardner

Lydon

Baxter

Miller

Lang

Win 8-3

Edit - Lang and Lydon eligable? Surridge (if fit)? 

Well you werent bloody far off

Looks like we are either going 3-5-2. or 4-4-2 with Dummigan at right mid.