4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He has known he is coming in for at least a week. I'll be very disappointed in him if he hasn't already been sounding out players about a move. Heard a couple of names, one in particular, but will see if anything comes of it...

A good name?

Reckon there’s atill a chance of Surridge?

11 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Would happily take Greenwood & Gribbin.

And so would some premier league/ championship clubs, we have to be realistic here, especially Greenwood, some UTD fans saying he should be given a go at first team.

Hope I am wrong because that would be a huge statement.

12 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

And so would some premier league/ championship clubs, we have to be realistic here, especially Greenwood, some UTD fans saying he should be given a go at first team.

Hope I am wrong because that would be a huge statement.

Greenwood is still at u18 level, so you’d have expected him to be in the u23s now. I don’t think spending 4 months in L2 would be a bad thing for him.

22 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

FFS...folk getting giddy over Uniteds next Kenny Cooper.

The Scholes effect.

Shoot me now 🙄🔫

Not to mention doing that thing yet again where it's the accepted wisdom that he'll get us loads of players from his old club even though we've got loads of previous experience of having manager after manager where that never happens....

United have never trusted him with a job so why would they trust him with any of their young players? 

Edited by HarryBosch

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Not to mention doing that thing yet again where it's the accepted wisdom that he'll get us loads of players from his old club even though we've got loads of previous experience of having manager after manager where that never happens....

United have never trusted him with a job so why would they trust him with any of their young players? 

I think the fact that Butt is Scholes’ best mate, I wouldn’t be surprised to see this occur.

12 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Don't forget that Paul Dickov brought in the great Luca Scapuzzi and Andreas Mancini.  Not to mention Albert Rusnak...

4 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I think the fact that Butt is Scholes’ best mate, I wouldn’t be surprised to see this occur.

We are talking about valuable items here-its not like lending somebody a drill you know. They have to be looked after treated correctly, insured etc. They are used to Premiership conditions of work and pay.

9 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I can't see it.  Head on Man Utd's Academy is a big job to walk away from.  I think Scholes must be mental but he doesn't really have anything to lose.  Butt does.