and Staff.

18 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

A Rovers stalwart of good standing in the game,

Another pleasing appointment and welcome to Oldham Basil.

He will need to be Sherlock Holmes to find out why there's so many injuries.😆

(Young ones won't understand what I mean).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This is all great but must be costing an arm and leg. Let’s gets some players in.

We are sorting things out from the top Board room has been revamped now the management team next it will be the playing squad it will come.

Mick has written a book called the smell of football has anyone read it. He seems like an interesting chap.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This is all great but must be costing an arm and leg. Let’s gets some players in.

They’ve not got this backroom staff in to stick around in this division, that’s for sure. 
As a group they wouldn’t look out of place in the Championship.

A bit of Juggling with the squad, a few out and a few in, and hopefully, we could be looking at a big push in the second half of the season!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

They’ve not got this backroom staff in to stick around in this division, that’s for sure. 

A bit of Juggling with the squad, a few out and a few in, and hopefully, we could be looking at a big push in the second half of the season!

I’d love to think we will be pushing for something this season, but all I can think is please not another relegation battle. I think you’re right about the back room staff. Just let’s get some actual players in now. 

13 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I’d love to think we will be pushing for something this season, but all I can think is please not another relegation battle. I think you’re right about the back room staff. Just let’s get some actual players in now. 

We won't go down we will probably see quite a few more dodgy performances upto new year but I expect us to have a strong second half of the season.

Edited by GlossopLatic

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We won't go down we will probably see quite a few dodgy performances in the 1st of the sesson but I expect us to have a strong second half of the season.

Hopefully, the “crumble” factor on Tuesday was staggering though. I’m sure the management team have eyes on a few new additions to turn this around 

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

That backroom set-up appears to be a serious investment. 
I hope they can now match it on the field of play.
I am excited and impatient.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

We are sorting things out from the top Board room has been revamped now the management team next it will be the playing squad it will come.

Mick has written a book called the smell of football has anyone read it. He seems like an interesting chap.

Certainly looks that way doesn't it. Mick comes across as a the kind of guy you would want around your team. He has two eposides on undrthecosh podcast if anyone wants to have a listen 

Very happy with this appointment and the pieces of the jigsaw seem to be coming together to allow us to begin some sustainable progress.

A few more weeks I fear before we start to see any substantial improvement on the pitch, but this is Ok as long as we can keep some light between us and the bottom 4 over the next 6 or 7 games and nick a few results.

1 hour ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Certainly looks that way doesn't it. Mick comes across as a the kind of guy you would want around your team. He has two eposides on undrthecosh podcast if anyone wants to have a listen 

Thanks for the heads up on that Just listening now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

yes. yes l will. why thank you, kind sir 😎.

• Like 1