Trust Letter to AL

21 hours ago, welshgaz said:

I've witnessed him square up to someone in the portacabin next to the chaddy end and on numerous occasions swear in front of children. 

I asked him to clarify a post on FB only to be called a inbred c@@t.😌

14 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Why the grinning like Cheshire cats, why one guy sat on his mobile and why is there some kinda gym bag on the table ?

14 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Why the grinning like Cheshire cats, why one guy sat on his mobile and why is there some kinda gym bag on the table ?

13 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Or more pertinently why the need to ask three times?

On 3/28/2019 at 11:11 PM, Bristolatic said:

Back to the letter; yes, it's very lengthy and includes a great deal that we may never get answers to. But you don't get anywhere without trying. I'd rather we went full on now and then revisit the unanswered questions (there will no doubt be plenty) in time to come. AL has been quite happy to tell all and sundry how much he's pumped into the club and how much he forks out every week/month to keep it afloat. Go on then, AL. Prove it.

IIRC, didn't that likkle rascal Corney invite people to inspect the books? I think @leeslover was one who went, can't remember who else. How much were they allowed to see and would AL make the same offer? If he does, then maybe we'll see how much truth there is in Swansgate, Gasgate, Coffeegate etc. That would be a small step in the right direction, but could possibly give an insight into the financial situation the club finds itself in. If those bills/debts weren't paid, how did the big fish get their money? Or did they?

We may never get to the bottom of interference with the team unless a player comes out and tells us all about it (after he's gone, of course, a la Craig Davies). As far as the pitch goes, it won't take long for us to realise what is being done to it for next season. It won't be hard to work out and that should be a pretty good barometer of the club's/AL's financial clout. Maybe not everything we have heard or read is true, but at least getting some of the answers is a bloody good start.

Well done to the Trust and those that attended last Saturday. You've put the first building blocks in place. Now we need the rest of the building to start rising from the ground upwards. Your move next AL.

It was @laticsandengland and myself. We didn't see anything like that level of detail though, that's what the Trust was fighting to get in the latter Corney days, although he wasn't keen

1 minute ago, leeslover said:

It was @laticsandengland and myself. We didn't see anything like that level of detail though, that's what the Trust was fighting to get in the latter Corney days, although he wasn't keen

Ah, gotcha. I honestly couldn't remember. I wonder why he wasn't keen?

(Hmmm - rubs chin thoughtfully.)

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

When did the letter go in? 

Apologies for delayed. We have advised two people at the club. Owner Mr Lemsagam and club secretary Mark Sheridan both have have received or will receive the following:

Emails sent to both on Thursday by me on behalf of the Trust

Two hand delivered to the club on Friday by me on behalf of the Trust  and I advised them at the same time that 

Two had been sent recorded delivery on the Friday as well

Cheers

• Like 1

On 3/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, underdog said:

Apologies for delayed. We have advised two people at the club. Owner Mr Lemsagam and club secretary Mark Sheridan both have have received or will receive the following:

Emails sent to both on Thursday by me on behalf of the Trust

Two hand delivered to the club on Friday by me on behalf of the Trust  and I advised them at the same time that 

Two had been sent recorded delivery on the Friday as well

Cheers

Have you an acknowledgement from him yet? 

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

No response yet my friend

A response and acknowledgment of receipt are different to be fair Tracy.... I'm sure I read t'other day - in response to some Tw@tter nonsense about AL considering walking - that a Trust rep confirmed they had spoken to AL on the phone, post the letter being sent?

If true, said Trust rep could easily have asked him if he'd received it....? They could even have asked if he'd taken the time to read it....? ....and if they were feeling particularly adventurous, what his initial reaction to it was....?

Edited by lookersstandandy

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

A response and acknowledgment of receipt are different to be fair Tracy.... I'm sure I read t'other day - in response to some Tw@tter nonsense about AL considering walking - that a Trust rep confirmed they had spoken to AL on the phone, post the letter being sent?

If true, said Trust rep could easily have asked him if he'd received it....? They could even have asked if he'd taken the time to read it....? ....and if they were feeling particularly adventurous, what his initial reaction to it was....?

Yep sorry. Travelling in s car. Less haste and all.

No acknowledgment of emails. 

Hand delivered letters. Both personally put in the hands of the club secretary by me with verbal confirnation that it is a copy from the emails i had sent the day before and 2 letters would be delivered by registered post as well. With my suggestion that contacting the trust by the timescales quoted would be on everyones best interests

We have sought guidance from supporters direct who suggested we give the club/owner time with regards to timescales in the letter

Re contact with trust since last week. I will clarify but i don't think so

11 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I am not aware of any trust Director speaking with the owner since the letter has been issued.

We have not received a response nor have we received an acknowledgement of receipt. We read nothing into that. We have asked for a response by 12 April, some 9 days away.

4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Thanks for clarifying both. This is what I referring to;

Thanks for pointing that out.

fair point you raise then. Clearly Underdog and I were not aware. Somewhat challenging to keep track of these things around the day job!

59 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Thanks for pointing that out.

fair point you raise then. Clearly Underdog and I were not aware. Somewhat challenging to keep track of these things around the day job!

Should you lot not be made aware of that before it's chucked on Twitter? Makes it seem like the right arm doesn't know what the left arm is doing...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Should you lot not be made aware of that before it's chucked on Twitter? Makes it seem like the right arm doesn't know what the left arm is doing...

Agreed. It was a Trust person who frequents the club in other capacities and helps out. Hence why club/owner have his number to call him.

Owner knows of him, knows he is Trust.

I believe the tweet was to quell the rumour that the owner was not around/had walked.

It was poorly worded, apologies for confusion. 

I will kick Darren under the table next week

Edited by underdog

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Agreed. It was a Trust person who frequents the club in other capacities and helps out. Hence why club/owner have his number to call him.

Owner knows of him, knows he is Trust.

I believe the tweet was to quell the rumour that the owner was not around/had walked.

It was poorly worded, apologies for confusion. 

I will kick Darren under the table next week

So there's someone from the trust helping out at the club who has conversations on the phone with AL? I thought he wasn't engaging with trust. In the interest of clarity who is the person?