Trust Letter to AL

12 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Or why should he ?

AL has not acknowledged receipt of the letter.

It has been received.

has it been read? No idea at this stage 

will we receive a response? No idea at this stage 

• Like 2

If it was me that was running the club and I'd received a letter highlighting fans concerns I'd acknowledge I had received and read it and will produce a response to it by the deadline as best as I could. The lack of a response at this point is a bit of a concern. 6 more days Abdallah.

7 hours ago, Andy b said:

It has been received.

Hope he doesn't use goodletranslate to read it, then reply in French for Andy B to googletranslate into English,

I really hoped this Marco shit wouldn’t stick but it seems to be. Can’t we come up with our own nickname ffs ? As cringey as City stealing the Poznan for me. 

Anyway things seem to be looking up on the pitch (that’s all I really care about) can we please retract the letter and not rock the promotion boat ? 😩

9 hours ago, Andy b said:

It has been received.

will we receive a response? No idea at this stage 

This probably doesn’t help in so much as I have no idea what the plan for response is...

But he has definitely received and read it. 

2 hours ago, Hands on said:

Marco ain’t going to answer. The team under Wild is answering for him and the £5 offer for Mansfield another shot. 

A response to our letter is not the end game.

Ultimately we seek a change in approach from the owner.

If people think they are seeing that then great.

Let’s focus on the bigger picture. It’s not about results on the pitch over a 3 week period. 

Enjoy the wins though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Andy b said:

A response to our letter is not the end game.

Ultimately we seek a change in approach from the owner.

If people think they are seeing that then great.

Let’s focus on the bigger picture. It’s not about results on the pitch over a 3 week period. 

Enjoy the wins though.

Yes, but any thoughts of protests at any of the remaining games (whilst play offs remain a possibility) is madness. It’s also massively disrespectful to the players and manager whose efforts have been immense the last 3 games. 

I know you haven’t spoken about protests, but if you don’t get what you want from the letter you have to pick your battles and for me, whilst our season is still alive, now is not the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Yes, but any thoughts of protests at any of the remaining games (whilst play offs remain a possibility) is madness. It’s also massively disrespectful to the players and manager whose efforts have been immense the last 3 games. 

I know you haven’t spoken about protests, but if you don’t get what you want from the letter you have to pick your battles and for me, whilst our season is still alive, now is not the time. 

Galvanising fans in any form when winning regularly on the pitch is more challenging I agree. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Whilst we remain in the hunt I’d say it’s impossible. 

I give our fans a bit more credit than that. 

not saying there is appetite for a vocal protest, or indeed that that’s approrpriate in any case, but our more assertive approach will be backed by most notwithstanding results, I believe 

2 minutes ago, Andy b said:

I give our fans a bit more credit than that. 

not saying there is appetite for a vocal protest, or indeed that that’s approrpriate in any case, but our more assertive approach will be backed by most notwithstanding results, I believe 

Most?  Zero chance. Not until it’s over. I suspect you’ll even come up against hostility to any action whilst we try to sneak the playoffs. 

Edited by kowenicki

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Most?  Zero chance. 

Most believe our current approach is necessary. Would you agree with that? Not trying to challenge just want to understand your thoughts on this.

Or are you suggesting most think the trust have done the wrong thing or simply that most are indifferent?