League Tables 21.09.2019

Bristolatic

Thanks again to @oafcmetty for sorting out the glitch :chubb: . It had nothing to do with his 20 attendance points, nor did @maddog knacker the thing with her "illegal" prediction. It was a straight forward (for him) formula thingamajiggy. All is now well in the world of predictions.

Premier League

No need to guess who hit the high spots; @oafcmetty is the latest to hit the attendance maximum :bblue2::pow: and his 25 points total takes him into pole position. The 12 points scored by @milnrow latics takes him up 3 places out of the relegation zone as @youngen drops in. One time leader @rosa falls further into mid table and @JoeP is now rooted to the bottom. Three players picked up 11 points and even this wasn't enough to keep @SAV at the top.

HQmhHPP.jpg?1

Nv3wLWP.jpg?1

Championship

I'm far too modest to say who was top scorer with 9 points (ahem, it was ...), moving up 5 places into mid table as @south east latic and @LaticsPete take over the two automatic promotion places. @Stevie_J's lack of faith in a Latics victory drops him to 3rd. The bottom three stay as they were and @GlossopLatic's failure to post a prediction drops him 7 places to the edge of the relegation slots. Lawman is leading the race with his brother, @BP1960 by 4 points and 5 places.

YRpAOnW.jpg?1

m9zXtGC.jpg?1

League 1

Top scorers with 9 points apiece were @Dick_Valentine [up 5 places into 5th place] and @leeslover, who stays in 4th place. There's no change to the top four, but @OAFC1984 tumbles out of the play offs by failing to post a prediction. @L1onheartNew and @Ryan didn't bother either, whilst @Gary_P fell foul of the cut off time rule by editing at 2:51pm, so his prediction didn't count. @Brisbaneblue only just scraped in by posting and editing at 2:50pm.

yWRzHiR.jpg?1

A9JWZ9S.jpg?1

League 2

@Andy-latic's 11 points takes him up 4 places into the second automatic promotion place, closing the gap on @Sparkleking as @CoreyECFC nips into the play offs. @kowenicki'smoustache's decision to go for a defeat has cost him his play off place and @trickyrickyholden is off the bottom at last. @OL9erlatic only missed the attendance by 8 and @jbroyton's 9 points take him up 4 places to 10th.

zMOmYUC.jpg?1

YAl8leP.jpg?1

35 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I thought I might be clawing back the 5 lost places from last week when I got HT and FT spot on.  Bloody attendance prediction again 😫

...you're the only predictor in the Prem who has 0 attendance points. It's quite clear to see what needs working on, on the training ground.

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

...you're the only predictor in the Prem who has 0 attendance points. It's quite clear to see what needs working on, on the training ground.

I'm regularly 100-200 away. Heads will have to roll.

Archived