Morecambe away on Boxing Day

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

He's our best finisher. It's strange that running around like a headless chicken counts above finishing ability for a centre forward. 

Its really not strange at all. We are in league two. Not on match of the day. We need players who will throw themselves at the cause. Wilson is a great finisher, and hes quick. But he doesn't fly about. Everytime a clearance or long ball is made, wherever it goes, segbe is there or not far away. I would like both of them to start, so I half agree with u, but we need all the running and fearlessness we can. Causes mistakes and 90% of goals in league two come from mistakes

4 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Its really not strange at all. We are in league two. Not on match of the day. We need players who will throw themselves at the cause. Wilson is a great finisher, and hes quick. But he doesn't fly about. Everytime a clearance or long ball is made, wherever it goes, segbe is there or not far away. I would like both of them to start, so I half agree with u, but we need all the running and fearlessness we can. Causes mistakes and 90% of goals in league two come from mistakes

63% of statistics are made up. 

Archived