Administration

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I’m not saying the future is bright. 

But I will say this, the club all being one again can only be a good thing. It also shows AL’s commitment that when push came to shove he found the money. 

If this is true, then over to you AL. Nobody else to blame now. 

Very true. 

I cannot understand what on earth is going on and how this is possible.

But I do know that after 35 years of support, tonight I am thinking I might just be done with the whole thing.

If this bloke could find a few million quid in less than a week, then how on earth can he justify the near total destruction and gutting of the club over the last few months? And of leaving staff and players unpaid on a regular basis?

Tonight it just doesn’t feel like my club any more.

9 minutes ago, League one forever said:

That’s a different question NZ.Of course I’m curious.

But it will always baffle me how some fans infer it’s our right to know, or that he should explain. His bank account is nobody business but his own. It’s a deluded point of view. 

Personally I don’t think it’s a monumental surprise. How has he being funding a squad of 35 on gates of 3500? Where did the money for Rowe pop up from? How could he afford to pay menig 11k a week. Lots of rich people will ‘suddenly’ find money when it’s in their interest, and cry poverty when it’s not. AL joins a long list of those people. 

If it’s his money and his risk, then fine. The moment there’s any risk of the club going pop due to mismanagement or questionable dealings then we’re all affected. 

That’s what I’d like confirmation about. I don’t want us to be the next Bury. If he wants to blow his money on strange signings or a solid gold H&S badge for big bad Barry then fine, just don’t take my club down in the process. 

11 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I’m not saying the future is bright. 

But I will say this, the club all being one again can only be a good thing. It also shows AL’s commitment that when push came to shove he found the money. 

If this is true, then over to you AL. Nobody else to blame now. 

I agree with this. Plus if he decides to sell the club further down the line then surely it’s a much better proposition for any prospective buyer if they are buying the whole club and not just part of it. 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

I'm clinging to the, probably misplaced, hope that he might stop being such a dickhead with control of all of it and buy us promotion.....    

....well, there’s no excuses anymore & no-one to blame. I’m absolutely delighted to see the back of Blitz... but very concerned about where the money have come from. Is Bassini involved? WTF was he doing in the meetings if he isn’t....!?!

48 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

If this turns out to be so...will people people really be surprised at Blitz behaviour? Really? 

They really shouldn’t be. There’s been plenty of evidence over the years to suggest the weapons grade c*nt he really is.....

21 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Presumably there is nothing to stop him selling it on. Assuming that it is him who is doing the buying...

Who knows Eyrsey. 

But whoever is buying us now and in the future will look at us more favourably as a whole entity. For that alone, I’m pleased. 

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Who knows Eyrsey. 

But whoever is buying us now and in the future will look at us more favourably as a whole entity. For that alone, I’m pleased. 

Not a done deal yet, hearing likely to be adjourned or canned tomorrow according to Mike Keegan.

I'm confused how he's gone from allegedly getting club sponsors who he's pally with* to drop off bags of cash at the club to pay the bills**, to having the chunky amount of funds needed to buy off blitz.

*a story in itself...

**to be clear i'm in no way insinuating that money laundering has been going on - i'm sure that money was all run through the appropriate books in the proper manner

14 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Who knows Eyrsey. 

It’s not guaranteed that we would be sold as a whole entity down the line. 

I don't think this is a done deal at all. It appears to be an agreement in principle which is exactly what the FLG had so nothing is finalised yet. So I won't be ending my support of the club tonight as others have just yet.

It will all come out in the wash lets just see what happens.

Archived