Dylan Bahamboula Signs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Hamer was at CB. Jombati was forward quite a lot in the second half, w Boozle or Fage doing the covering at RB.

Thankfully, i missed the first half because of my nemesis iFollow.

Nice to know that he played centre half.

Not centre half in the tradditional sense then?

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

Thankfully, i missed the first half because of my nemesis iFollow.

Nice to know that he played centre half.

Not centre half in the tradditional sense then?

He was shite at CB too though. Lost count of the amount of times he got the ball off lawyer then tried long balls but didn't even get the ball 5 yards off the ground or past the half way line. Or to one of our players. Then probably a combo of him and pierrgianni but imo he didn't follow his man for their first

51 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I liked the way Bahamboula busted a gut to get forward, running like the Olympian Michael Johnson.

Not dissimilar BP but a slow motion version 😉

Was good to see the effort and desire that was so lacking in his colleagues.

19 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Yeah I'm listening to their commentary too (which is really good actually compared to ours) and he's just said they've re looked at the stream and he gets the ball as clear as day...

Still, couldn't care less, I'll take it all day long

17 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

We just need a CB now and we will smash it.

🤦‍♂️ were shit, one player having a half decent second half doesnt change anything. U really think one central defender will fix this shit show. Even if by some miracle it does, 1 injury in any position who steps ? The club is embarrassing!

3 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

He was shite at CB too though. Lost count of the amount of times he got the ball off lawyer then tried long balls but didn't even get the ball 5 yards off the ground or past the half way line. Or to one of our players. Then probably a combo of him and pierrgianni but imo he didn't follow his man for their first

😮

If 🤡 now has a brief in the team does this mean the bust-up with Blitz is about to escalate?

That game should have been over at HT but at 2 v 0 you always have a chance to come back. They would have done us 4 or 5 but for Bahamboula, they just couldn’t handle him.

I can’t remember a more influential game changing substitution in all my time watching Latics, he was absolutely phenomenal and looked like a Premiership player playing in the National League.

If he continues to play like that he will not be ours for long unfortunately and will probably become the first MO import to actually make the club some money!

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

🤦‍♂️ were shit, one player having a half decent second half doesnt change anything. U really think one central defender will fix this shit show. Even if by some miracle it does, 1 injury in any position who steps ? The club is embarrassing!

No I don't think one CB changes it all I think he caps it.

Jomb is a top RB 

Lawlor good enuf GK

Pidge good eunf CB

Love Whelan (altho he's a bit low on confo)

Macca top player

Boozle legend

Rowe goalscorer

McAleny 6 in 7

Badan mint

Barnett rash but looks up for it and has a delivery on him

Hamer promising youngster just distracted

Garrity shows glimpses

Blackwood clearly has ability but takes too many touches when he should pass and passes when he has time, but wants to be involved.

DKD and Grant be good for ten goals between them

Dearnley mega if he wants it (he does)

Hough/Silva/Junior get their heads down see them in the future

put Wheater in there and we are laughing IMO.

Take on board all comments re: depth. Not up to date on loan regs so maybe that could be urgent.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

No I don't think one CB changes it all I think he caps it.

Jomb is a top RB 

Lawlor good enuf GK

Pidge good eunf CB

Love Whelan (altho he's a bit low on confo)

Macca top player

Boozle legend

Rowe goalscorer

McAleny 6 in 7

Badan mint

Barnett rash but looks up for it and has a delivery on him

Hamer promising youngster just distracted

Garrity shows glimpses

Blackwood clearly has ability but takes too many touches when he should pass and passes when he has time, but wants to be involved.

DKD and Grant be good for ten goals between them

Dearnley mega if he wants it (he does)

Hough/Silva/Junior get their heads down see them in the future

put Wheater in there and we are laughing IMO.

Take on board all comments re: depth. Not up to date on loan regs so maybe that could be urgent.

Lets say we sort the centre back/wheater situation out in the next couple of days where would that team finish in your opinion?

While I think its a team thats better than 1 point out if the first 12 I'm not sure it would finish any higher than 15th? I think we need another 2-3 quality experienced players to to do that.

17 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Hamer was at CB. Jombati was forward quite a lot in the second half, w Boozle or Fage doing the covering at RB.

Hamer and Jombati kept changing positions. They both probably kept drifting back to where they have been playing previously.

23 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

If that is the case and the coaching staff have made the case to sign him then Im more reassured by this.

That's what the BBC Radio Essex commentators said.

17 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Lets say we sort the centre back/wheater situation out in the next couple of days where would that team finish in your opinion?

While I think its a team thats better than 1 point out if the first 12 I'm not sure it would finish any higher than 15th? I think we need another 2-3 quality experienced players to to do that.

tbh I'm not even sure Wheater would still be good enuf after so long wo playing and accounting for his age.

IMO the team needs a CB and it would be a good team pushing at the top end. But as a squad we are low and just one injury could derail it.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

tbh I'm not even sure Wheater would still be good enuf after so long wo playing and accounting for his age.

IMO the team needs a CB and it would be a good team pushing at the top end. But as a squad we are low and just one injury could derail it.

We have played 4 games...the teams we played have a combined record against us of                              W 3 D 1 L0F10 A 5 Pts 10

in their  combined Other 11 games.      W 2 D5 L4  F 9 A 12 pts 11

we need more than a CB 

37 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

We have played 4 games...the teams we played have a combined record against us of                              W 3 D 1 L0F10 A 5 Pts 10

in their  combined Other 11 games.      W 2 D5 L4  F 9 A 12 pts 11

we need more than a CB 

Everybody thinking no further than this, look what kinda boring troll mindset you have. Gutted for all of you. Ewww. You think like magister. 🤢🤢🤢.

Archived