Season Tickets 2021/22

1 hour ago, Crowngreen said:

I  am hearing from a usually reliable ex Latics reporter press source that the North Stand will remain closed this season and that the money owed to Blitz has not been paid. Anybody know about this ?

It would hardly be a shock would it? I doubt the new stand will open again until AlMo have gone (and hopefully that scumbag asset stripper Blitz too)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Crowngreen said:

I  am hearing from a usually reliable ex Latics reporter press source that the North Stand will remain closed this season and that the money owed to Blitz has not been paid. Anybody know about this ?

Seems as though the source wasn’t reliable this time 

North Stand Update

Just now

Large© Eddie Garvey

Oldham Athletic and Oldham Event Centre (OEC) are pleased to announce the signing of a joint operational agreement, regarding the operation of the Joe Royle Stand seats and concourses on matchdays for the 2021/22 season.

This process will be ratified at a SAG (Safety Advisory Group) meeting on Wednesday 4 August. 

Once ratified, the stand will be in use on matchdays once more including the matchday bar in the OEC.

Both parties now move forward, working closely together for the benefit of the clubs’ supporters.

All supporters who held a North Stand season ticket from the 2019/20 season will be given priority to transfer back to their original seats.

An announcement on the process for season ticket transfers will be made as soon as possible. Please do bear with the club, as we work through what is an extremely busy period.

Back to my old seat, bloody marvellous. 

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Finally ending a totally pointless squabble over the last 18 months. Where nothing was gained by anyone.

By spectacular coincidence ofcourse this happens after Barry Owen leaves. 

Anyway I'm sure the Lemsagams will think of something twattish to do in the next few months.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Finally ending a totally pointless squabble over the last 18 months. Where nothing was gained by anyone.

Anyway I'm sure the Lemsagams will think of something twattish to do in the next few months.

Aye - like not paying the rent so it’s closed again by Christmas 🤣

19 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Looking better, with also a couple of promising young loanees coming in.

Without pressure from fans, fans groups, PTB etc. etc. it would never have reopened. If they’d got it done sooner, and I’m sure they could have, it would probably have helped sell a few more ST’s.

Its still absolutely ridiculous that the corporate income is generated in a ramshackle shit hole when a state of the art structure is sat empty on the other side of the pitch!

Its a start, and a move in the right direction but they still  have a long long way to go before getting businesses and supporters back on side!

20 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Looking better, with also a couple of promising young loanees coming in.

Indeed I think we will give the club a tentative bit of credit here. We've had a progressive day, and a step in the right direction has been made on and off the pitch. But let's not kid ourselves that this should NEVER have to come to this.

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Another feather in the cap for Evans; managed to get rid of Owen (whether he resigned or not) and now got the North Stand open. Much better than his predecessor...

Having told me he wanted his hands on the hospitality side he’s still got work to do 

Absolutely, but he has still made more progress with it than Natalie and Barry managed..

I think the North Stand reopening was probably in part a condition of him taking the job, and finally, a realisation from the board that it was a massive issue with supporters!!

I picked up my season ticket this morning, and there was no one waiting. However, both car parks behind the RRE were virtually full, and Latics don't have that many staff. I know the land is owned by Brassbank, but surely someone is missing a £ trick?

💷

17 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I picked up my season ticket this morning, and there was no one waiting. However, both car parks behind the RRE were virtually full, and Latics don't have that many staff. I know the land is owned by Brassbank, but surely someone is missing a £ trick?

💷

The club doesn't get any car park money I understand.

On 8/2/2021 at 2:41 PM, Ritchierich said:

It would hardly be a shock would it? I doubt the new stand will open again until AlMo have gone (and hopefully that scumbag asset stripper Blitz too)

So I posted this at 2:41pm and by 5:30pm it was resolved and an official announcement made....coincidence? I don't think so! :)

As I clearly have a knack for getting difficult situations "un-blocked" I shall now turn my attention to the Middle East peace process and other less challenging issues than the North Stand

6 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

So I posted this at 2:41pm and by 5:30pm it was resolved and an official announcement made....coincidence? I don't think so! :)

As I clearly have a knack for getting difficult situations "un-blocked" I shall now turn my attention to the Middle East peace process and other less challenging issues than the North Stand

Well done.....but I'd start with Covid then work through the others !!  😉

1 hour ago, Ritchierich said:

Id rather you got Mo the sack first 

3 hours ago, LaticMark said:

💷

Doesn't the hospital use the car parks for their staff (& possibly patients). 

As the 4th is junior doctor change over day can see lots of staff using it currently until the junior doctors work out where they can park more cheaply. 

Archived