4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

got to say I was looking for the “downright nasty” in the post he was referring to and I struggled 

So he admits he doesn’t know, yet suggests DW never sent a single message of support and never showed interest in our performances. This “fake news” is clearly to present DW in a bad light. Suggesting DW was responsible for his bullying by the club owners.  I guess he was responsible because he signed the contract that the owner was trying to get out of.

For me attempting to blacken the name of someone you don’t know is nasty.

By the way Chaddyexile, why don’t you just fuck off. ( seeing as you don’t see that as nasty)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Pidge said:

So he admits he doesn’t know, yet suggests DW never sent a single message of support and never showed interest in our performances. This “fake news” is clearly to present DW in a bad light. Suggesting DW was responsible for his bullying by the club owners.  I guess he was responsible because he signed the contract that the owner was trying to get out of.

For me attempting to blacken the name of someone you don’t know is nasty.

By the way Chaddyexile, why don’t you just fuck off. ( seeing as you don’t see that as nasty)

No I don’t know...do you? 

Where have I attempted to blacken his name? All I’m saying is that he’s probably not completely blameless. 

Yesterday is the 1st time I’ve ever heard him praise the fans or the club and my comments about him being an underwhelming signing I stand by 100%

As for you saying attempting to blacken the name of someone you don’t know is nasty........

A question for you,

Do you know Abdallah?

On 3/13/2021 at 9:06 PM, oafc1955 said:

No I don’t know...do you? 

Where have I attempted to blacken his name? All I’m saying is that he’s probably not completely blameless. 

Yesterday is the 1st time I’ve ever heard him praise the fans or the club and my comments about him being an underwhelming signing I stand by 100%

As for you saying attempting to blacken the name of someone you don’t know is nasty........

A question for you,

Do you know Abdallah?

So 1955, have you listened to the Craig Davies podcast interview.

Yes

3 hours ago, Pidge said:

So 1955, have you listened to the Craig Davies podcast interview.

Yes

I’m not disputing the fact that the guy is a complete twat....what has that got to do with it????

• 4 weeks later...

Wheater is on Soccer AM tomorrow. Would love him to give some detailed thoughts on his departure as I’m sure they’ll ask but I’m sure nothing of interest will be said other than ‘it didn’t work out’ or something like that which is a shame. 

29 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Wheater is on Soccer AM tomorrow. Would love him to give some detailed thoughts on his departure as I’m sure they’ll ask but I’m sure nothing of interest will be said other than ‘it didn’t work out’ or something like that which is a shame. 

Couldn’t give a toss what he says. Honestly. He cares as much about me as I do about him. 

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

It would be great if he slagged them off, but i suspect the terms of his departure might prevent it.

Guest Stanley30
2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Couldn’t give a toss what he says. Honestly. He cares as much about me as I do about him. 

What does this mean? 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

...plus... you’d have to watch the moronic nonsense called socceram to hear him. Absolute trash. 

Hahaha. Fair enough. It is bad. I stopped watching it a long time ago. It was okay for about a year when that blonde haired woman used to present it, but it's been crap for a long time.

Anyway, with any luck it'll be replaced by even more programmes about Prince Phil.

5 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Why, what's happened? 

Bbc1 had this last night 

7:30 duke of Edinburgh remembered
9:00 a tribute to the duke of Edinburgh
10:00 news at ten (about the duke of Edinburgh)
10:30 North west tonight (about the duke of Edinburgh)
11:00 what the papers say - about the duke of Edinburgh 
11:30 a tribute to the duke of Edinburgh (in case you missed it at 9)

you can probably catch it on Iplayer too 

28 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bbc1 had this last night 

Funeral next Saturday at 3pm. 

29 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bbc1 had this last night 

BBC2 as well. Over the top as far as I'm concerned.

Archived