• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

This was my suggestion when Wild left and Mo got officially named Sporting Director.

Alas 2+ wasted seasons of the manager/head coach revolving door has continued since.

Although to be fair to Curle, I'm not sure any manager would do any better with the 15 players available to him tonight.  Lambs to the slaughter.

He puts the lotion on the skin...

10 hours ago, BP1960 said:

What was the line up against Barrow. I seem to remember we had 3 central defensive midfielders and 2 left sided centre backs?

So we haven't got the players to play it?

We have a squad that has been cobbled together of non-league players, injury prone players and rookies the same players who played last night will probably play Saturday. Whichever formation we put them in they will probably struggle.

With a decent football career behind him I should imagine Curle will be fairly comfortable financially. 
He’s digging himself a hole here which is getting deeper by the week.
The chances of him turning this around under current restraints are probably zero and It makes no sense him sticking around….I would have walked away weeks ago!! 

Curle was always a player and manager with a real edge. He looked one step away from twatting anyone who crossed him. There was an intensity about him. Since he joined us, I have never felt he has any of that drive, passion or edge. This isn't just about the club. He's looked like a nice uncle who is coasting through the latter part of his working life. I'm disappointed. I want the man with fire and menace. He's grown older and is a different person.

23 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Curle was always a player and manager with a real edge. He looked one step away from twatting anyone who crossed him. There was an intensity about him. Since he joined us, I have never felt he has any of that drive, passion or edge. This isn't just about the club. He's looked like a nice uncle who is coasting through the latter part of his working life. I'm disappointed. I want the man with fire and menace. He's grown older and is a different person.

Agree with this. Very meek isn't he and he said 'again' farrr too often, usually before saying something he hasn't said yet, which is iritating.

I’ve played about a bit with formations but struggling with tactics that fit the personnel tbh. 
Not sure if a new manager could work something out

Shit

shit shit shit

shit shit shit shit shit

shit shit

shit

shit shit shit shit

shit shit shit shit

shit shit

shit

shit shit shit shit

shit shit shit shit shit

shit

shit

shit shit shit

shit shit shit shit shit

shit

shit

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Agree with this. Very meek isn't he and he said 'again' far too often, usually before saying something he hasn't said yet, which is irritating.

"We are where we are" is another irritating one.

10 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Anyone understand this one?

“It was mentioned a couple of weeks ago in one of the interviews that one of the directors did about the plan. It's a case of identifying what that plan is, how it works, how it materialises and what it means to the Oldham fans.”

Non sensical guff 

4 hours ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Anyone understand this one?

“It was mentioned a couple of weeks ago in one of the interviews that one of the directors did about the plan. It's a case of identifying what that plan is, how it works, how it materialises and what it means to the Oldham fans.”

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isnt it anymore and what's it seems weird and scary.

It'll happen to you."

Archived