1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s not entirely his fault but he has to take some responsibility for this absolute shite. That’s 12 goals conceded in 4 games without reply. I really don’t know what difference it will make but Curle out…ABSOLUTELY!!!

said it before - stop insulting us and just give it Mo 

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, oafc1955 said:

It’s not entirely his fault but he has to take some responsibility for this absolute shite. That’s 12 goals conceded in 4 games without reply. I really don’t know what difference it will make but Curle out…ABSOLUTELY!!!

My impression from recent interviews is the players aren't listening to him. If so that's curtains.

4 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Perhaps the best scenario would be to sack Curle and put Mo as his replacement. 

Surely this would mean he is sacked not long after, maybe the best way to see him gone.

If only.

This was my suggestion when Wild left and Mo got officially named Sporting Director.

Alas 2+ wasted seasons of the manager/head coach revolving door has continued since.

Although to be fair to Curle, I'm not sure any manager would do any better with the 15 players available to him tonight.  Lambs to the slaughter.

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

This was my suggestion when Wild left and Mo got officially named Sporting Director.

Alas 2+ wasted seasons of the manager/head coach revolving door has continued since.

Although to be fair to Curle, I'm not sure any manager would do any better with the 15 players available to him tonight.  Lambs to the slaughter.

Im not in the Curle out camp, only because I see no real point as things stand.

But if he is sacked, we should all pray for Mo as next manager, wont ever happen tho. 

16 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

My impression from recent interviews is the players aren't listening to him. If so that's curtains.

I think the players are listening to him and its his dog shit tactics. Losing to prem team is what it is. The league results are what should get him the sack

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I think the players are listening to him and its his dog shit tactics. Losing to prem team is what it is. The league results are what should get him the sack

Not saying you are wrong because I'm losing the will to care tbh but do you think,  just the mood lift of a new manager could see a change on the pitch ?

1 minute ago, maximus1267 said:

Not saying you are wrong because I'm losing the will to care tbh but do you think,  just the mood lift of a new manager could see a change on the pitch ?

It could. I think you need someone who will use different tactics. Sideways, backwards, hoof is the current M.O.

We only look anything like dangerous when we play more quickly and more direct

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

It could. I think you need someone who will use different tactics. Sideways, backwards, hoof is the current M.O.

We only look anything like dangerous when we play more quickly and more direct

I agree re tacticts, I genuinely think he should play a conventional 442.

They are not good enough for any other system.

Just now, maximus1267 said:

I agree re tacticts, I genuinely think he should play a conventional 442.

They are not good enough for any other system.

We played a conventional 442 at home to Barrow and got battered.

Anyone who thinks that a change of tactics or a change of manager will improve things is snorting crack.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Anyone who thinks that a change of tactics or a change of manager will improve things is snorting crack.

What was the line up against Barrow. I seem to remember we had 3 central defensive midfielders and 2 left sided centre backs?

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

No I can confirm Im not smoking crack marra......

That doesn't mean it can't work because of the Barra game, thats quite a silly assumption really.

14 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Take out Jameson, Diarra, and Fage for Adams, Hart, & maybe McGahey if he ever gets to play and that would be arguably as strong a team as we could field. 
Brentford had 11 different players on there tonight….I’m sorry but as shite as this team is, losing 7 nil to a Brentford 2nd string is totally unacceptable!!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Take out Jameson, Diarra, and Fage for Adams, Hart, & maybe McGahey if he ever gets to play and that would be arguably as strong a team as we could field. 
Brentford had 11 different players on there tonight….I’m sorry but as shite as this team is, losing 7 nil to a Brentford 2nd string is totally unacceptable!!

Even Latics played their strongest 11 against Scarborough.

Just now, oafc1955 said:

The 92nd placed club getting battered by a premier league clubs second string is not all that shocking really, no matter what else is going on.

Just now, Frankies6 said:

I'd sack KC if we go to Rochdale on Saturday and get beat...The League is more important, but KC record since taking the job is shocking ... 

It will probably be Sheehan though, is that any better?

Archived